• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I checked https://www.snipershide.com/precision-rifle/training/ but didn't see this info anywhere. Is there a link that details:

- required and suggested gear
- ammo requirements
- class size
- student:instructor ratio

Sorry if it's posted somewhere obvious. Yes, I am the kind of dufus who stands under the sign for the restrooms at home depot and still asks where the men's room is.

We have plenty of information detailing our classes, including individual posts per class. I send out packets that detail class when you sign up.

Our classes are roughly 8 to 16, with 12 being optimal, there are also plenty of historical posts where you can see what a class looks like, pictures, etc.

Depending what you want, the classes are different, we have RifleKraft Classes, Marc & Frank Classes, and Cameo Classes... all of those are different levels of attention.

So I have separate posts for the individual classes. You can ask a specific question, as well we talk about classes in the podcast so you can listen to any host of after actions

Reactions: Baron23
We have plenty of information detailing our classes, including individual posts per class. I send out packets that detail class when you sign up.

Our classes are roughly 8 to 16, with 12 being optimal, there are also plenty of historical posts where you can see what a class looks like, pictures, etc.

Depending what you want, the classes are different, we have RifleKraft Classes, Marc & Frank Classes, and Cameo Classes... all of those are different levels of attention.

So I have separate posts for the individual classes. You can ask a specific question, as well we talk about classes in the podcast so you can listen to any host of after actions
Thanks, Frank!

I need to do more research into which classes to take. That being said, I just had a Bartlein spun up on a Bat and I am budgeting out reloading components for 7 PRC. What's a good amount of brass to buy that would keep me covered for the 3 day class with the highest round count?

Thanks again!

Thanks, Frank!

I need to do more research into which classes to take. That being said, I just had a Bartlein spun up on a Bat and I am budgeting out reloading components for 7 PRC. What's a good amount of brass to buy that would keep me covered for the 3 day class with the highest round count?

Thanks again!
Of course, the guy you should listen to on any of this is definitely Frank.

With that said, last year in a 3 day course I shot 165 rounds. Year before in a four day course, I shot 235. Just some random inputs for you. Take it for what little its worth! haha

Of course, the guy you should listen to on any of this is definitely Frank.

With that said, last year in a 3 day course I shot 165 rounds. Year before in a four day course, I shot 235. Just some random inputs for you. Take it for what little its worth! haha
Yep, I probably shot 170-180 last year. Closer to 300 for the four day course, but I burned at least two boxes on equipment checks and a wandering zero.

Yep, I probably shot 170-180 last year. Closer to 300 for the four day course, but I burned at least two boxes on equipment checks and a wandering zero.
Yeah, I kind of think a case of 200 is good plan for a 3 day.

Now, this is Frank's syllabus and is totally his to modify, update, and do what he wants.

But, in the last two clinics I was in there were periods that if you wished, you could shoot a bit more or a bit less. I'm really thinking about time on the tripod when we all shot somewhat independently and I sort of remember going thru a fair amount of ammo in that period. Seemed you could shoot more or less as you prefer during that time.

Personally, I count on going thru a case (200) and I do take just a bit more as the last thing I want to happen in a clinic is running out of ammo. Worst that can happen is you take some home. It tends not to go bad! haha

Cheers

Reactions: Agent Entropy