• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

sniper's hide shot show

kimberyote

Private
Minuteman
Jan 26, 2010
madison county illinois
With all the talent and knowledge here that has it's own type of customers, I say all the vendors, if they are not afraid of having more exposure of their products and are not afraid of making more income, put on a "SHOT SHOW FOR SNIPER'S HIDE!"
Yeah, the internet is great for research and posting pics of the products, but to hold this stuff, in your hands, would benefit both customers and businesses alike!
And somewhere centrally located like oh, I don't know? O.K.! St. Louis it is! We have convention centers on both sides of the river. Easy on, easy off.
Oh, by the way, I like the late summer/early fall!
O.K.! NOW, WHO'S WITH ME?!!??
Let me know as soon as you get the dates established!
St. Louis convention center/ [America's Center] 314-342-5000
[email protected]

Gateway Convention Center, Collinsville IL. 618-345-8998 [Closer to my house!]
http://www.gatewaycenter.com/request.html
TA-DA! Thank You!
Have a nice day!

Re: sniper's hide shot show

The Benchrest Rifle Club of St. Louis has a state of the art facilities 600 yard range with several other range/ distances available. Motor homes, showers, ac/heated clubhouse. About 40 miles west of st. louis in wright city.