• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sniper's Hide Swag?

DRAGON64

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 22, 2011
Alabama
I watch many of the videos on the Sniper's Hide YouTube channel, and see some swag being proudly displayed. Where can a guy from the "peanut gallery" get some of the Sniper's Hide swag? Especially if it can help to support the website (?)

I'm guessing "Lowlight" will set the swag shop back up after getting the forum lined out.
You could PM "Lowlight".

R

I'm waiting on the new B2B Hide Targets to go on sale.

The tardiness with which Frank is releasing his spring collection has the fashion world in complete disarray.

Personally, I am looking forward to the smoking jacket updates with cargo safari pockets and molle attachments on the chest, flectarn espadrilles, and form-fitting chainmail jumper (smartly accessorized with a ballistic codpiece).

Thanks for the reply and PM Lowlight, I will keep an eye out for the "spring collection" when the store re-opens.

Last edited:
The tardiness with which Frank is releasing his spring collection has the fashion world in complete disarray.

Personally, I am looking forward to the smoking jacket updates with cargo safari pockets and molle attachments on the chest, flectarn espadrilles, and form-fitting chainmail jumper (smartly accessorized with a ballistic codpiece).
Recently I watched a forged in fire episode where they had to forge weld a piece of armor into the blade. One of the host's said they should use the cod piece, because it has to be the strongest steel on that armor. :)

P.S. I think we need a SnipersHide snowflake patch to give away to the trolls.

A multicam ascot would be smashing with your ensemble.

R

Reactions: MosesTheTank
You need to get enough likes and rewards in order to win these items.

Ive already got the SH toaster/tea set and its spectacular. Lowlights picture is on each cup.

Say something awesome so we can validate your internet worth and prop up your Moms basement dwelling soul.

Dammit. I tried like hell for that tea set, but it was a limited run and I'm not paying the scalper prices on flea bay for it. I will keep my fingers crossed for when the set of bath towels made of the finest Egyptian cotton with a ridiculously high thread count becomes available. Cleaning my rifles on them will install the super-sniper spirit animal into my actions or so I'm told. If you play Lady Gaga while over cleaning your barrel it magnifies this effect.

You need to get enough likes and rewards in order to win these items.

Ive already got the SH toaster/tea set and its spectacular. Lowlights picture is on each cup.

Say something awesome so we can validate your internet worth and prop up your Moms basement dwelling soul.

I bet you're an award-winnin' smartass car-side with bozo motorists and a citation book in hand.

:LOL:

Reactions: Badfinger
Cleaning my rifles on them will install the super-sniper spirit animal into my actions or so I'm told. If you play Lady Gaga while over cleaning your barrel it magnifies this effect.
I heard that only works if Frank wipes them with his sniper sweat before shipping. :)

I may be interested in a SH invisibility cloak
When you achieve 500 likes this ghille suit is awarded:
see pic-

1520889249615.png

R