• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Snipers hide train up...Frank and Mark show...

daylate

Dollar Short........
Minuteman
Mar 13, 2013
St.Catharine, Missouri
Just attended 2nd Iowa precision rifle class at Sure shot range in Mt. Auburn Iowa...Thanks Frank and Mark for putting on a great class .Thanks to Wolfhunter for setting this up. Nice range and good weather. This train up should be on everybody’s list no matter where it is at or your experience level. I learned at lot about good fundementals. Haven’t mastered them yet but know what they are and are a work in progress. The weaponized math is a real eye opener. Now to start the countdown of 9000 reps . to change old habits...Hope to be there next year...Just bring a open mind and solid equipment and you’ll be good to go it’s a great time and and you’ll meet good people. John you have a nice range and facilities....Think I heard press , break , freeze in my sleep last nite....out

Attachments

• C882A889-CBE1-4EFE-913B-D500DDBDA182.jpeg
    C882A889-CBE1-4EFE-913B-D500DDBDA182.jpeg
    926.2 KB · Views: 53
  • CD65ACF4-5F7B-4401-A449-3F91DD700157.jpeg
    CD65ACF4-5F7B-4401-A449-3F91DD700157.jpeg
    657.2 KB · Views: 49
Just attended 2nd Iowa precision rifle class at Sure shot range in Mt. Auburn Iowa...Thanks Frank and Mark for putting on a great class .Thanks to Wolfhunter for setting this up. Nice range and good weather. This train up should be on everybody’s list no matter where it is at or your experience level. I learned at lot about good fundementals. Haven’t mastered them yet but know what they are and are a work in progress. The weaponized math is a real eye opener. Now to start the countdown of 9000 reps . to change old habits...Hope to be there next year...Just bring a open mind and solid equipment and you’ll be good to go it’s a great time and and you’ll meet good people. John you have a nice range and facilities....Think I heard press , break , freeze in my sleep last nite....out

I would agree 100% with everything said above. A great time and a great experience! Thank you Frank, Marc, and John, see you next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!