• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses SNIPER'S HIDE TRAINING, PR1. JEFFERSON, OH. "FFP RANGE" OCT. 2-3

Enough Said

Staff Sergeant Taylor
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 10, 2005
    Anchorage, AK
    The Frank and Marc Show bringing awesomeness to OHIO, just east of Cleveland.
    PRECISION RIFLE 1 - TWO FULL DAYS AND NIGHTS OF ALL-YOU-CAN-HANDLE-FUNDAMENTALS OF MARKSMANSHIP.
    "FFP RANGE" Is the Host.
    4021 Bulah Rd, Jefferson, OH 44047
    $750 - Payments due in summer, so make sure you SAVE some of that Stimulus Money coming your way! :-]]

$160 rds +/- Bring 200 and take some home, in other words. This is precision RIFLE, not MACHINE GUN.

Attachments

• IMG_0409.JPG
      IMG_0409.JPG
      496.4 KB · Views: 136
    Is there a website I can get more info on this class?
    You are on it. Our work is all over the Hide. Our payment portal and some info is at PrecisionRifleTraining.net.
    Please don't click a payment portal until you have been instructed to do so.

As for this venue, it's our first visit up there. We are bringing Sniper's Hide Precision Rifle Course, which is a known entity, to FFP Range and a dozen other venues this summer.
    Here's a "General" information sheet.

If you join us, at one of our courses, you will become an unpaid salesman and a "believer". LOL
    Hope to see you there.

Attachments

• PRC General INFO .pdf
      34.8 KB · Views: 271
    Is there a website I can get more info on this class?
    I took their class last October, and I am signed up for another this September. What do you want to know?

The only bad thing I can tell you is that the class ended and I had to go back to work!!

• Love
    Reactions: Enough Said
    PAYMENT REQUESTS GOING OUT TODAY.
    WE HAVE A STANDBY LIST FOR ANYONE INTERESTED IN JOINING IF WE HAVE CANCELLATIONS.

Any concerns with keeping firearms at the hotel? Going to try to get checked in and drop my rifle off before dinner.

Any concerns with keeping firearms at the hotel? Going to try to get checked in and drop my rifle off before dinner.
    We have never had any issue with storing firearms in the rooms at an IHG hotel. Just have it cased and don't flaunt it. Enter / exit through side doors when possible.

Reactions: Northman623
    Potential for big rains on Sunday, if you are coming and read this, try to be on time Saturday morning so we can take advantage of the day

try to be there by 8 AM sharp ready to roll

The Marc and Frank show is no joke. It’s incredible how much knowledge they impart in two days. If you’re unsure whether or not it’s worth it, just do it. I promise you won’t be disappointed. Thanks to Andrew as well for letting us use an awesome venue.

I was there as well. Extremely professional and effective training methods from @lowlight and @Enough Said. Well worth the money and I was amazed at how quickly they tune up your fundamentals, and sipping rye with like minded people afterwards never hurts! WEAPONIZED MATH crazy simple and effective. You'll be happy you went. Thanks to Frank, Marc and @Andrew Blubaugh for everything they do.

Brett

Wanted to thank everyone for Attending and especially to Andrew for hosting at his awesome place.

Andrew has a great range with Apex Shooting & Tactics and we really enjoyed the class.

Sidenote pleasantly surprised how great the Clay Stree Bar was, we drove by the first day prior to the Meet and Greet and thought, damn this place looks run down. Inside we had a blast, so appreciate it to everyone who attended the late-night festivities.

Highlight if the Training, Jaybird fist-pumping when he hit the plates at distance never realizing he wasn't just hitting them, but he was seeing them get hit. New shooter clue, we took a guy who never shot beyond 100, using a borrowed rifle, hitting all sorts of plates to distance and observing his impacts.

Wanted to thank everyone for Attending and especially to Andrew for hosting at his awesome place.

Andrew has a great range with Apex Shooting & Tactics and we really enjoyed the class.

Sidenote pleasantly surprised how great the Clay Stree Bar was, we drove by the first day prior to the Meet and Greet and thought, damn this place looks run down. Inside we had a blast, so appreciate it to everyone who attended the late-night festivities.

Highlight if the Training, Jaybird fist-pumping when he hit the plates at distance never realizing he wasn't just hitting them, but he was seeing them get hit. New shooter clue, we took a guy who never shot beyond 100, using a borrowed rifle, hitting all sorts of plates to distance and observing his impacts.

Hope you enjoyed all the Trump signs in that area. It is one of the things that makes that area nice....like minded people.