• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sniper's Hide Upgrades

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Sniper's Hide Upgrades

It is not required to upgrade to a Supporter or Commercial Account unless you fall into one of these categories:

1. Commercial Sales: If you are a business or individual with an FFL who wants to Advertise, Sell or use the Forum to Promote your business in any capacity you are required to upgrade to a commercial account.

2. Individuals that Want to SELL personal items in the PX

3. Want to Support the Site, access the training lessons, and access the channels on HideTV, like the Live Stream Channels.

We have limited options to upgrade because of the current political climate. Because of the site software, we have access to Pay Pal, which works seamlessly with the forum in most cases. What changes that is your account and email. If you do not use the same email for both, you can have a disconnected account. You may not realize you have a Pay Pal account, but if a family has one that is open on the computer it may change it. When that happens, you end up with a disconnected account that can cause issues when canceling.

You have control over the account, we do not control your payment system. You can downgrade on your own, just downgrade it. However, in the past when I downgraded accounts, I would also check Pay Pal to make sure it canceled. That is no longer an option for me, Pay Pal removed my ability to access the recurring payment system to confirm the cancellation.

If you signed up, you have a recurring payment manager. It is designed to put all your monthly, recurring payments in one place. You may not think you have an account, but you can contact them to access this and cancel it. You have an email address, transaction ID, etc.

Pay Pal will send a receipt with a Transaction ID. Often when hiccups occur people will contact me a single line, cancel upgrade. When you don't give me the Transaction ID I may not be able to find it. Family names, businesses, old email addresses not used anymore, I can't see all that, only what you gave me in context of the message. No details, no guarantees.

Currently upgrades can only be verified canceled on here, so I cannot confirm it, you have too. You have the tools to manage your own account, the system is designed to give the user more control. As I can no longer access the recurring subscription manager. Do your part please.

Transaction IDs are the best method, and as long as it was a real issue and not simple procrastination, I can refund the charge. Refunds are not automatic, and if you ask me the same day as the recurring charge, odds are you are gonna get billed again. Give it at least a 3 day buffer to make sure it wasn't in the payment queue.

Happy to help when needed, but please look before emailing me, a single line to cancel with no details.

Thanks