• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Snipers, Inc on National Geo Monday 27 9PM

mooner

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 24, 2009
Spokane, WA
Selling guns to snipers is all in a day's work for one small-town Tennessee family. Ronnie, the designer and businessman at the helm of Barrett firearms manufacturing, and his two children are responsible for creating the M107 sniper rifle. The world's first semi-automatic .50 caliber rifle, the M107s power and precision allow snipers to destroy multiple targets from more than 20 football fields away. NGC goes inside this family of firearm "rock stars.

Re: Snipers, Inc on National Geo Monday 27 9PM

RB is a great guy, and builds a great line of rifes. I will be watching that one for sure.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ClintB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">DVR set....thanks </div></div>

me too...

The name of the training company is Tactical Response out of Camden, TN.

pc

"Welcome to Tennessee, patron state of shooting stuff." - got to love that line...

Click. That tells you how many bullets you got left. Great line

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That was quite the infomercial. They sure are supporters, eh? </div></div>
What, that NatGeo thing? My thoughts exactly.

I was surprised to see an old acquaintance of mine in the show. He's a mechanical engineer for Barrett now, the blond-headed fella near the end who patted on the rifle and asked, "You wanna shoot this, son?"

Long commercial but still pretty good

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sirhrmechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone know when it's on again? Missed it.

Cheers,

Sirhr</div></div>

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/episode/snipers-inc-5792/Overview#tab-Photos/0

july 15 8pm, don't know if that's eastern or another time zone.

i'm shocked no one mentioned angela yet, other than the barret folks are friends of the hide and all the hounds are behavin'

yep, one long pro-gun comercial, need more of those on tV

Yeah... Angela. I'd definitely like to see her wearing... a wedding dress.

As for other comments... her dad and brother invented several rifles that shoot me-sized targets at a range of over a mile. I am keeping any other thoughts to myself!

But talk about the ultimate batchelorette!

Overall good show! Very interesting to see the're working w. GDATP on the 25mm stuff. That's one very nice piece of kit coming out. The airburst stuff is amazing.

Overall very worth watching.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Just got done watching it again today. Thanks to a dvr. My wife says I can have the MRAD for Xmas this year.......... I have to get a better job though.