• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Snipershide Migration assistance donation thread

srtsam

Paul
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Mar 1, 2008
    West TN
    Well ladies and Gents
    after much thought, I have come to the realization that all of the migrants coming to this country still more help. Catholic charities, corrupts regimes pretending to be gov’ts and similar can only do so much. These people flocking to the USA need more of us. I ask of you….my fellow hide member to donate whatever you can to help the poor people just looking to start a better while not going through normal legal immigration channels.
    my plan is simple
    we raise money to rent out train cars and buses.
    our bravery,courageous, and selfless acts will make a great story for the cnn and MSN’s “ gun owners look to help crisis” or some shit
    Anyway, we take load up about as many of the down trodden we fit safely and comfortably
    no back ground checks
    no COVID test
    no medical tests whatsoever
    and we help these people to the land of milk and honey
    first up Delaware. I think we should pack that state till get so heavy and falls the fuck off into the sea. not just shitty areas either, I’m talking flooding Biden’s neighborhood with these people looking circa better life.
    next would California but not LA no no no no, we will send them to San Francisco and the Napa region, and whatever nice places still remain in California.
    we continue to shuttle these people to Nueva York but not the crime infested city, I think west Chester will make nice homes for these people, areas near letchworth park and the finger lakes. Etc…
    MN wherever their senators and democratic officials live ( sadly I do. It know that much about MN but their elected seem eager to help so I will put them on top of them ….well…you get the picture

so on and so forth
    until there are no more people left living in Central America Or the migration hordes cease.

Send them all to Ilhan Omar's area, Im sure the Catholic's and Muzzies will hit it off famously.

A couple dozen bus loads to Pelosi's house.

Well, regardless, we've got a lot of migrants to deal with. This plan at least has the potential to create more "communist asshole gets robbed in own yard" stories.

I'm in.

Well ladies and Gents
    after much thought, I have come to the realization that all of the migrants coming to this country still more help. Catholic charities, corrupts regimes pretending to be gov’ts and similar can only do so much. These people flocking to the USA need more of us. I ask of you….my fellow hide member to donate whatever you can to help the poor people just looking to start a better while not going through normal legal immigration channels.
    my plan is simple
    we raise money to rent out train cars and buses.
    our bravery,courageous, and selfless acts will make a great story for the cnn and MSN’s “ gun owners look to help crisis” or some shit
    Anyway, we take load up about as many of the down trodden we fit safely and comfortably
    no back ground checks
    no COVID test
    no medical tests whatsoever
    and we help these people to the land of milk and honey
    first up Delaware. I think we should pack that state till get so heavy and falls the fuck off into the sea. not just shitty areas either, I’m talking flooding Biden’s neighborhood with these people looking circa better life.
    next would California but not LA no no no no, we will send them to San Francisco and the Napa region, and whatever nice places still remain in California.
    we continue to shuttle these people to Nueva York but not the crime infested city, I think west Chester will make nice homes for these people, areas near letchworth park and the finger lakes. Etc…
    MN wherever their senators and democratic officials live ( sadly I do. It know that much about MN but their elected seem eager to help so I will put them on top of them ….well…you get the picture

so on and so forth
    until there are no more people left living in Central America Or the migration hordes cease.
    You forgot the Hamptons.... the New York elitists surely need house maids and gardeners..... or is asking them to work racist?

They don't care. The more you increase their blue state populations with people who can't vote the more representatives are apportioned to said state, the more power the Democrats have. They're perfectly happy to sink their own to gain power in the House.

California is a shining example of exactly that.

They don't care. The more you increase their blue state populations with people who can't vote the more representatives are apportioned to said state, the more power the Democrats have. They're perfectly happy to sink their own to gain power in the House.

California is a shining example of exactly that.
    damn founding fathers again …….they even thought of this…. all kidding aside our founding fathers seemed like they were light years ahead in most of their thinking. Amazing that a document written hundreds of years ago is today just as relevant as it was then.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer