Snipershide Newest’s Commercial Supporter (Elite Unlocked Aiming Solutions) *UNLOCKING RAPTARS*

Eliteuas

Elite Unlocked Aiming Solutions
PX Member
Commercial Supporter
PX Member
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2018
Grantville, PA.
Alright folks
So with Franks @lowlight approval I’m posting this here.
I’m very excited to offer this upgrade service to hide members. I managed to source a very sought after and hard to find Wilcox software key (the only one in civilian circulation to my knowledge) and would like to provide the hide members with the opportunity to get their hands on unlocked RAPTAR units.
These are not S/ES nor ES models (the ES models have a different diode) and these are not S models. (The S FP models don’t have/ need a key).
So as many of you know there is a group buy going for FP raptar units that have been turned down to eye safe mode. I have successfully turned the power back up on a tester unit.
So if your interested in a full power 50mw RAPTAR, go grab a group buy unit and give me a shout. I will gladly turn it back up for you, and not only that. When your RAPTAR is unlocked by Elite Unlocked Aiming Solutions, You have piece of mind that should you ever need it turned back down; I will do that free of charge for you.
So what’s included in my unlock service :
Unlocking your RAPTAR lasers/ illuminators to full power.
insured return shipping after unlock.
Price : $1600 via check/ MO etc.. (payment will have to clear before unit is returned to you)
Any questions please pm me directly.This has nothing to do with the group buy, so please keep this thread and mention of this thread out of the group buy thread. We don’t need to clutter up that thread with questions that should be directed at myself.
*disclaimer* FP lasers are dangerous and not eye safe. I will need a signed form completed stating you acknowledge the dangers these can present.

here’s some pictures of the laser illuminator difference from eye safe mode to unlocked mode. These were taken through a PVS24 on 10x & 2x magnification and the berm is at 416 yards.

Thanks For looking,
-Felipe Bastos

E71262BE-802B-4B55-9070-8775352D19FB.pngEDC396E9-C3ED-45B8-A26A-197DBEF5453A.pngCDF5CA76-F89B-4042-9885-1FA7607B3486.png11E59904-FE93-4599-8355-1899F46E3061.png33767F19-983B-46B5-A5F5-7F3413BDE298.png2FDCF41E-834A-4A83-BD1E-4DDEDA3E1D32.png5455CB62-B1D0-4294-8EB8-2E7BE28CB095.png

Last edited:

Eliteuas

PX Member
Commercial Supporter
PX Member
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2018
Grantville, PA.
Also. Instead of bloom I should’ve written “beam divergence “ on the photos

Eliteuas

PX Member
Commercial Supporter
PX Member
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2018
Grantville, PA.
Here’s what these units look like. As you can see there is no ES markings. Just RAPTAR. They also appear to be coming with a QD Mount. I blacked out the serial number in the pictures. These are the units I can upgrade:
0352CECD-BD37-4BF5-A1F1-480A91252453.jpeg

Reactions: TheHorta

TheHorta

Matthew 5:44
PX Member
Minuteman
  • Jan 17, 2014
    NO AL
    Elite unlocked my Group Buy unit. Running FP now. Much more useful than the limp-wristed, handicapped unit that they ship. It’s like you gave a Cheetah his amputated two front legs back and he can run again.

Reactions: Eliteuas

mako15

Private
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jan 6, 2009
    Late to this thread but interested.

How much is a Raptar? Cant find the Group Buy :(

Thanks in advance for helping me spend my money :geek:

Last edited:

Eliteuas

PX Member
    Commercial Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jul 3, 2018
    Grantville, PA.
    I believe the group buy is getting them down to 3200-3500 per unit depending on how many commits, don’t quote me on that though:

here’s the link to the group buy:

Late to this thread but interested.

How does the Raptar compare to the Mawl C-1? Presumably better.

How much is a Raptar? Cant find the Group Buy :(

Thanks in advance for helping me spend my money :geek:

Eliteuas

PX Member
    Commercial Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jul 3, 2018
    Grantville, PA.
    I almost forgot about discounts!
    10% off for multiple units to the same person, 10% for veterans or active MIL / LEO (credentials will need to be submitted)
    So if your active military/ veteran or LEO and unlock 2 units etc, you will receive 20% off YOUR TOTAL UNLOCK ORDER. That’s the least I can do for those that protect our freedoms and way of life. A huge thank you in advance to all our Veterans / active Leo/Mil. Especially in these tryng times we are living in!

Eliteuas

PX Member
    Commercial Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jul 3, 2018
    Grantville, PA.
    @Eliteuas Ok, Im impressed.

Now really impress me . Open up a service to amp up civi Dbal A3's, Civi Peq 15's and Ill take you in as a business partner on a 25/75 split on profits. 75 side to me. :LOL:
    Sheesh I wish. Lol if only it were as simple as software keys all around! Lol

Eliteuas

PX Member
    Commercial Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jul 3, 2018
    Grantville, PA.
    Also guys please note on a side note . The form you will be signing states not only that you acknowledge the dangers of full power lasers, yet When you ship me a unit for unlocking... you are agreeing to ship insured for replacement value with tracking. (It will be shipped back to you with full replacement insurance aswell) I don’t want anyone whining to me about how USPS fucked their package up, and I definitely don’t want $3200 packages on my porch unattended. I live in the country, on acreage so I doubt any robbers will be coming around unless they want a Swiss cheesin, 😂 and I will be picking up most of these at the post office (friends with the postmaster) but on the odd chance I can’t pick one up, or your ship via ups or FedEx; I wanna know when it’ll be arriving. A lot of couriers aren’t requiring the signature due to covid19, or they are signing for it themselves , and regardless of what I think on that... those are the facts!

Eliteuas

PX Member
    Commercial Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jul 3, 2018
    Grantville, PA.
    Any questions feel free to reach out fellas! So far I’ve had inquiries for about 10 upgrades.. let’s get FP raptars into the wild!

Reactions: charnicus

Eliteuas

PX Member
    Commercial Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jul 3, 2018
    Grantville, PA.
    Come resale time, an ES Raptar will take a hit. A FP Raptar will be worth its weight in gold.
    To those asking why the unlock is so expensive, I don’t think they understand people offer to pay $5k-5500 all day for NGAL and RAIDX. So if your getting a FP raptar which has a rangefinder built in as well for $4800... well I don’t think you can go wrong. YMMV

Eliteuas

PX Member
    Commercial Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jul 3, 2018
    Grantville, PA.
    Ok fellas quick update. PayPal will charge fees to me no matter what; so unless your willing to cover those fees.. payment will be through check/MO ONLY.
    thanks for all the interest!
    Regards,
    -Felipe Bastos

Reactions: SkyScrapin

Eliteuas

PX Member
    Commercial Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jul 3, 2018
    Grantville, PA.
    Ok fellas, time for anyone who wants the unlock to start reaching out. Liability release forms will be ready to go out later today.

Last edited:

Eliteuas

PX Member
    Commercial Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jul 3, 2018
    Grantville, PA.
    Go grab one of these and send it my way! Ya won’t be sorry ya did!

TheHorta

Matthew 5:44
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Jan 17, 2014
    NO AL
    That’s the truth, right there. Reality is, the Raptars in the previous Group Buy were .CIV units factory locked to Eye-Safe. These latest units are actual FULL Power units. The FP units came with a special “Key” that could be used to lock them into Eye-Safe mode. That’s what these GB units are, locked units that — with the Unobtanium Key — unlocks these ES units into Excaliber Light Sabers. The biggest knock against .CIV / ES Raptars has been the absolutely ABYSMAL laser / illuminator performance. It has been the sick joke of the IR laser world.

This is your VERY limited opportunity to get a Full Power Ranging Raptar 100% legally/legitimately **WITH** full support.

This is a leprechaun sitting on a unicorn guarding his pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. Eliteuas did mine, and it’s finally a usable unit that I don’t have to curse at anymore.

• Haha
    Reactions: Eliteuas

Eliteuas

PX Member
    Commercial Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jul 3, 2018
    Grantville, PA.
    Alright fellas , the liability release form is ready . I am now accepting signed forms with a copy of your ID. Invoices will only go out to an individual once that is on file. So if your anticipating a RAPTAR soon, and want to get a jump on unlocking it right away... Get in touch with me. I’ve had an overwhelming amount of PMs. So if I forget or don’t send a liability release to those who have inquired by Monday morning, please remind me!
    Kind Regards,
    Felipe Bastos

Strykervet

DEEZ NUTZ DEPUTY DOG!
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jun 5, 2011
    Pierce County, WA
    This has to be a joke......I have been told many times that @TheGerman is the only one with the really cool toys.
    You do know you're on the 'Hide, right? (Just kidding). We gots the toys.

To those asking why the unlock is so expensive, I don’t think they understand people offer to pay $5k-5500 all day for NGAL and RAIDX. So if your getting a FP raptar which has a rangefinder built in as well for $4800... well I don’t think you can go wrong. YMMV
    $4800 all in? And you'll support/warranty it?

It's more than I paid for an MRAD but a lot less than I have in IR related lasers and shit. If I can liquidate some of those, I may be in for one. It'd be nicer than toting around a full size Mk5 LRF for >1km for sure.

And I don't really NEED to PEQ'out every rifle I have anyway... But I could use one with an LRF built into so long as it doesn't have the kindergarten setting (though it would be nice to be able to "lock out" high power as a safety setting).

Eliteuas

PX Member
    Commercial Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jul 3, 2018
    Grantville, PA.
    You do know you're on the 'Hide, right? (Just kidding). We gots the toys.

$4800 all in? And you'll support/warranty it?

It's more than I paid for an MRAD but a lot less than I have in IR related lasers and shit. If I can liquidate some of those, I may be in for one. It'd be nicer than toting around a full size Mk5 LRF for >1km for sure.

And I don't really NEED to PEQ'out every rifle I have anyway... But I could use one with an LRF built into so long as it doesn't have the kindergarten setting (though it would be nice to be able to "lock out" high power as a safety setting).
    Once it’s on high power mode you can turn it down to safer levels, and yes $4800 all said and done. And should you ever need to send it to Wilcox send it my way first and I’ll turn it down
    Thanks for the interest,
    Regards,
    Felipe

Evolution 9

Hurter of feelings
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Mar 6, 2010
    Central Idaho
    Wig will probably be along to give more useful info, but the range finder is already at full power so range doesn’t change with the upgrade. I don’t recall exact rangeing distance, but I remember that it’s much farther than we can realistically shoot.