• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SnipersHide sweatshirts - PreOrder - **CLOSED**

hic28

The Legman
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 2, 2017
Hello everyone,

At long last, this is the official Pre-order thread for the SH sweatshirts. Please read the full thread as there is a lot of information with many options.

I tried to make this as custom as possible since so many people added what they would like to see.

@lowlight and I agreed on final the 3 Logos and @Driftr76 will be getting a sweatshirt of his choice for killing it. 2 of his logos made the finals!

Logo1: Simple "S" logo

S logo.png

Logo 2: Round wind rose/cross hair

Circle Logo.JPG

Logo 3: All out

All out logo.png

Sweatshirts - we are offering 5 styles of sweatshirts, below are the designs. Options A, B, C, D, E

Sweatshirt Options:

Option A:
SH - Crewneck.png

Option B:
SH - 50 50 Hoodies.png

Option C:
SH - Full Zip Hoodie.png

Option D:
SH - Sport Quarter Zip.png

Option E:
SH - Sport Hoodie.png

Colors are what you see in the photos:

Ink color:

Black, Olive and Charcoal sweatshirts will have a light grey ink
Tan sweatshirts will have dark grey ink

Pricing:

Price + shipping. Color does not affect pricing. Add +5$ for tall sizes

Hoodie Pricing.png

Payment:

Preferably PayPal f&f, I can make exceptions if you are really uncomfortable using pp f&f but keep in mind, by using f&f, pp doesn't see any money from us. Please PM me for my PayPal email and I will respond with it. Once you decide what you want, please follow the format below in the notes section of pp.

Example:

--------
Hello Hic28,

I would like
Quantity: 1
logo 2, Option C
Color: Charcoal
Size: XXXXXXS

SH Tag: @lowlight
Frank G
12345 Sniper Street
Pikes Peak CO 12345
---------

That will tell me that Frank wants a wind rose on the charcoal zip up in micro small. That should be sent along with a total of $68.

I will keep this thread open for 3 weeks while collecting the pre-order payment. Once pre-order closes (sept 25th) the printing will begin and I estimate 3-4 weeks until they are all shipped. Hoping to have them all out by October 16th. You will receive an email to the email used to pay pp with when they ship. I will update this thread with progress reports and photos as they come available.

Please let me know if you have any questions and I will answer them as quickly as possible.

Last edited:
Hiyo hic28,

The image you have for logo #1 (which is my favorite) appears to be a two color, however in the description you gave you only mentioned these designs are only going to be a one color. Can you please clarify for me ?

Tag - in for support.

Like simple the most

will PayPal shortly - pic what you guys want; in either way for a couple

Do you think all that info in the Paypal "notes" section will create an issue as a business transaction?
Might be smarter/safer (and a lot more work) to do it like a group buy here....

Fantastic, pm inbound

Last edited:
Hiyo hic28,

The image you have for logo #1 (which is my favorite) appears to be a two color, however in the description you gave you only mentioned these designs are only going to be a one color. Can you please clarify for me ?

It will be a single color.

If we buy two, will the shipping be $28?

No, I believe i can stuff a few sweatshirts into the box for $14. the only time it will increase is 3 or more. I will update the main post.

Where is the logo going? Full back? On chest? Both?

Main logo is full back. there will be a small "S" logo on the left breast.

Roughly how big will the logo be and where is it located?

Size is dependent on logo, they will be on the center back with a small "S" on the left breast.

Do you think all that info in the Paypal "notes" section will create an issue as a business transaction?
Might be smarter/safer (and a lot more work) to do it like a group buy here....

This is basically a group buy, that's why you are sending payment to me via f&f so I can coordinate it with the maker of the sweatshirts. Im not a business.

Will the shirts be available in tall sizes?

Not sure what you mean, I've never seen tall size sweatshirts, i can find out though.

In for a few for sure. Can shipping be combined at all?

Yes, shipping combined for 2, any more than that I will get you a price.

Hi @hic28

Thanks for all of the info as this answers most questions I asked in my PM. Can you tell me if the PP address I used for the mug is the same as I will use for this one?

Hi @hic28

Thanks for all of the info as this answers most questions I asked in my PM. Can you tell me if the PP address I used for the mug is the same as I will use for this one?

yes pp is the same, I'm waiting for a response on your sizing question

what is the correct paypal address?

PM sent. I would like to keep it to PMs so its not out in the open

Reactions: eddie102870
Do you mind if folks can just PM you their details on the order, then send the payment with just part of the username or such, and not put all that information in PP?

I would prefer not to put all that information in a PP F&F message & I think it may raise some flags eventually on the PP side as well as give those that hate us a bit too much linking information.

Another vote for long/tall sizes for us Lurch looking motherfuckers. ?

@hic28 I will pp you when I get my happy ass outta this hospital. Hopefully today/tomorrow. They about inject a filler in my neck in about 5 mins to get my voice going above a hoarse growl. Fun times. ?. @NoLegs24 always made up for my quietness anyways. Hope you guys are well.

Last edited:
Another thought for a later runs: RED RO hoodie options. It’d be nice to have a red option with “Range Officer” down each sleeve, for when RO’ing a club or regional match...

Reactions: Bender and D_TROS
IPAc1CV.gif

We can do tall sizes. they are $5 more. updating the original post now.

Great. I will order once you can give me some guidance on the sizing

Received this just now when i asked about true sizing:

"The bottom band on the sport hoodie is not as gathered as a standard 50/50 hoodie, so they tend to fit tall people rather well"

IMG_3189.JPG

Another thought for a later runs: RED RO hoodie options. It’d be nice to have a red option with “Range Officer” down each sleeve, for when RO’ing a club or regional match...

maybe in the future, i think we are pretty set for this run. its looking pretty good so far, lots of people are jumping on board. fix your head and get back out here.

Reactions: MarinePMI
I too am interested in ordering two different ones,,, 1 for myself and 1 for My Lady. But, just to be difficult, I too am not interested in starting a 'paypal' anything. Can I send you cash? Or is there ANY other way of doing this?

Reactions: gatorbait308
Okay, somebody please link me to the secret hand shakes embedded in logo 3. This is for Mrs. Culpeper and I will need to make up some appropriate lies. I suspect.

Tagged, be back to order soon

I too am interested in ordering two different ones,,, 1 for myself and 1 for My Lady. But, just to be difficult, I too am not interested in starting a 'paypal' anything. Can I send you cash? Or is there ANY other way of doing this?

I’ll be back home tomorrow. Shoot me a PM if you don’t get this sorted, and I’ll cover your order through pp, and you can mail me a check. Lemme know...

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Hello,

You've got a new PM. One ordered.

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

At long last, this is the official Pre-order thread for the SH sweatshirts. Please read the full thread as there is a lot of information with many options.

I tried to make this as custom as possible since so many people added what they would like to see.

@lowlight and I agreed on final the 3 Logos and @Driftr76 will be getting a sweatshirt of his choice for killing it. 2 of his logos made the finals!

Logo1: Simple "S" logo

View attachment 7141074

Logo 2: Round wind rose/cross hair

View attachment 7141075

Logo 3: All out

View attachment 7141077

Sweatshirts - we are offering 5 styles of sweatshirts, below are the designs. Options A, B, C, D, E

Sweatshirt Options:

Option A:
View attachment 7141078

Option B:
View attachment 7141079

Option C:
View attachment 7141080

Option D:
View attachment 7141082

Option E:
View attachment 7141083

Colors are what you see in the photos:

Ink color:

Black, Olive and Charcoal sweatshirts will have a light grey ink
Tan sweatshirts will have dark grey ink

Pricing:

Price + shipping. Color does not affect pricing. Add +5$ for tall sizes

View attachment 7141085

Payment:

Preferably PayPal f&f, I can make exceptions if you are really uncomfortable using pp f&f but keep in mind, by using f&f, pp doesn't see any money from us. Please PM me for my PayPal email and I will respond with it. Once you decide what you want, please follow the format below in the notes section of pp.

Example:

--------
Hello Hic28,

I would like
Quantity: 1
logo 2, Option C
Color: Charcoal
Size: XXXXXXS

SH Tag: @lowlight
Frank G
12345 Sniper Street
Pikes Peak CO 12345
---------

That will tell me that Frank wants a wind rose on the charcoal zip up in micro small. That should be sent along with a total of $68.

I will keep this thread open for 3 weeks while collecting the pre-order payment. Once pre-order closes (sept 23rd) the printing will begin and I estimate 3-4 weeks until they are all shipped. Hoping to have them all out by October 16th. You will receive an email to the email used to pay pp with when they ship. I will update this thread with progress reports and photos as they come available.

Please let me know if you have any questions and I will answer them as quickly as possible.

I like the idea of a long but am wondering about how much they will shrink? with washing and drying Can you check with the manyfacturer and give us an idea on that?

I like the idea of a long but am wondering about how much they will shrink? with washing and drying Can you check with the manyfacturer and give us an idea on that?
Polyester doesn’t shrink. 50/50 blend does.