• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes SnipersHide/SWFA SS HD 5-20x50 GroupBuy

SWFA

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2002
Texas
www.swfa.com
Here we go!
cool.gif

When Sniper’s Hide FaceBook page reaches the designated amount of Likes detailed below the corresponding coupon code will be unlocked. If you don't have a facebook page this might be the perfect time to make one!

Click the banner to take you to Snipers Hide Facebook page.
Or click this link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Snipers-Hide-LLC/368638077952

Facebook.jpg

SSHD520X50MQ_.jpg

5-20Reticle.jpg

Re: SnipersHide/SWFA SS HD 5-20x50 GroupBuy

I like this, does that count as 2?
Pat

Holy Smokes! $999.95 AND a free set of Seekins Rings!

Crap, I already "Like" SH.com on Facebook, but now my wife is going to as well....and my kids will get accounts tonight too!

Ok, seems pretty simple folks, there's <span style="text-decoration: line-through">40,000</span> 50,000 members here and we just need to get them to like SH.com on FB so that we can get our discounts.

Time to troll the office and get people to sign up too....gotta go.

Come to think of it, my cat needs an account

Pat

I did it, going to have my wife like it too.

Well $#IT!!! I have resisted the evil social-networking vacuum that is Facebook, but I guess this is the proverbial "straw that broke the camel's back!"

Was already a fan. Now just gotta get others to "Like" it as well.

Would cross posting this on local shooting forums be permitted?
whistle.gif

Guys we put this together to get you the maximum discount using the buying power of Sniper's Hide and its members.

So, you are not only supporting the site, SWFA, you are supporting each other, so even if you have no interest in this scope, follow the links and hit "likes" so you can pass the discount on to others.

Sniper's Hide Facebook Page... Hit Likes to Save.

Time to start making a shit load of FB pages... :0)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Basher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Was already a fan. Now just gotta get others to "Like" it as well.

Would cross posting this on local shooting forums be permitted?
whistle.gif
</div></div>

Post it everywhere!

I'm in and emailing as many as possible. I don't need a scope but $500 off?!?!? I'm in!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Abizdafuzz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Already shared it on my wall. Hope more see it and join us. </div></div> how do I do that? Srry I'm Facebook dumb.

Pat

Looking forward to seeing that Like number go up and up !

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SLUHstud</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Abizdafuzz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Already shared it on my wall. Hope more see it and join us. </div></div> how do I do that? Srry I'm Facebook dumb.

Pat </div></div>

on the Hide's FB page, scroll down and on the lower left side there is a link "share" and click that and it will post it on your wall so your friends can see it.

lol so many people at my work right now are all clicking like and they don't even know what the hide is. ahhh good times.

this is a awesome deal from both snipershide and swfa. thanks a ton to both of you for putting this together

MAN, this is exciting!

Hopefully we nail that 10,000 mark!

so all codes will expire 30 days after the first is started?

or each code will stand for 30 days once they are reached?

sorry to be the first to ask a dumb question about this awesome deal but hoping for the later!!

I'm waiting on the 10k likes discount... I forsee the SH army making it happen quickly. Lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Basher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Was already a fan. Now just gotta get others to "Like" it as well.
</div></div>

+1 must....... have .........SS!!!

Having my wife like it on her account as well. For this price, I might buy one too...even though I just bought the Bushnell/Horus scope.

This kicks ass. SH and SWFA kick ass. I already liked it beforehand, but just because, free bump. Wish I was in the market for an optic like this, because I'd be all over it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Here we go!
cool.gif

When Sniper&#146;s Hide FaceBook page reaches the designated amount of Likes detailed below the corresponding coupon code will be unlocked. If you don't have a facebook page this might be the perfect time to make one!

Click the banner take you to Snipers Hide Facebook page.
Or click this link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Snipers-Hide-LLC/368638077952

Facebook.jpg

SSHD520X50MQ_.jpg

5-20Reticle.jpg
</div></div>

just to get a better understanding....

the ret is .05 thick... how thick is the ret in a NF MLR SFP?

just so I can get a visual idea on this.
I've already looked at the pix Jon posted I thought they may look a touch thick but I know I like the ret thickness in my NF MLR...

thanks

Aw geez...

I never wanted to get within 100 miles of the whole facebook / social media thing, but you guys got me there.

I'll start feeling better about it when I'm zeroing that new SS 5-20!

Cheers... Jim

Yeah, I was debating Vortex Razor vs these, but for these prices, Im going to have to swing this way for sure. I have 3 rifles to glass, this will save me so much money that I would be stupid for not doing it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nly205</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah, I was debating Vortex Razor vs these, but for these prices, Im going to have to swing this way for sure. I have 3 rifles to glass, this will save me so much money that I would be stupid for not doing it. </div></div>

Plus, you know you liked those SS scopes we tested...

I dont have a facefuck but I I clicked the link and it seemed to work. My wife does and I will have her do it as well

I got my teenagers and their friends contributing to the cause.
Thanks Frank and Chris for putting this GroupBuy together.
"LIKE"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nitronova</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How many mild of total elevation does it have? </div></div>

If we hit 10k, I'm gonna have to buy 3.

My mom is gonna love snipershide!

Only 11 to go as of this post to get the first $100 off! But if we can get halfway to 5000, we can get all the way there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: azimutha</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Only 11 to go as of this post to get the first $100 off! But if we can get halfway to 5000, we can get all the way there. </div></div>

There are only @ 90 likes on this subject.
2490 for SnipersHide in general.

Loooong way to go…..

My guess is it will take 4-5 days to reach 5000.

hell i linked it on multiple local forums. i mean just think there is something like 40k people on snipershide. just give it a bit and let the word get out on this forum and the others and it will be good to go
smile.gif
i am stoked and just like that they are at 2507

I posted link to this group buy on accurateshooter and Alaska outdoor forums...+ told a couple friends on FB to LIKE SH ; )

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RHutch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: azimutha</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Only 11 to go as of this post to get the first $100 off! But if we can get halfway to 5000, we can get all the way there. </div></div>

There are only @ 90 likes on this subject.
2490 for SnipersHide in general.

Loooong way to go…..

My guess is it will take 4-5 days to reach 5000. </div></div>

Actually, if you re-read the top post by SWFA, it says when the Sniper's Hide page hits 10,000, NOT the wall post, so then the count is over 2,500 now.

Now is the time for all you old timers to give an apology to all the newbs that got bashed for asking about "bad ass new glass"!!

There has to be at a minimum of 10,000 of them out there...

DK

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blackblue</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The ad specifies the snipers hide facebook page. </div></div>

If that's the case then Hell Yeah!

May just have to try the ole SS HD
grin.gif