• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Snow sucks! Let’s see your snow removal equipment.

7mMike

Heavy Hauler
Minuteman
Mar 25, 2017
Nh/Vt
F51B6B78-9E01-408C-B0ED-FDBB7CD677A8.jpeg

My m6040 with hla snowplow.

You guys need to plan better. Our house has a south facing driveway that clears itself off almost every snow we get. I’ve only had to shovel snow a handful of times since we moved in

• Sad
Reactions: Doc68
You guys need to plan better. Our house has a south facing driveway that clears itself off almost every snow we get. I’ve only had to shovel snow a handful of times since we moved in
My driveway faces south also. But the snow drifts hard on the mountain.

Reactions: The D
My driveway faces south as well and it's even sloped towards the road. But when it snows 8-10" every other day and it's -30*F, it ain't going anywhere unless I move it. 🥶

Still waiting on it to snow here in hell. I thought @1J04 was gonna send me some, maybe ups stole it? Did you have insurance on that package?

If it ever shows up, I can weigh my options of snow removal, but it’s either the flamethrower or JD with the bucket

Eastern north cackalaki is fairly warm today as well. So far it is dry, a break from the last 4 days of rain.
22919DDC-DD41-4725-93C1-9C90C521892B.png

Just gotta share this picture cause I laughed my ass off when I saw it. Guy at the shop decided to build it out of extra pallets. This fork truck spins out when the shop floor has water on it, shoulda been his first clue but......

Attachments

• 70781~2.jpeg
    70781~2.jpeg
    449.9 KB · Views: 87