• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Snyder Cut - Justice League

Was rolling over to go to bed last night and saw the Snyder Cut Dropped,

So in true fashion, I started the 4-hour journey at 1 AM last night, LOL

Needless to say, I have to watch it again tonight, I missed the final fight with Steppenwolf

But Wholly New Movie Batman completely changes the feel of the flick as well as the order of the scenes that repeated. it made so much more sense explaining it better, better storytelling all around.

Snyder is the man, unfortunately, there are a few missing pieces in the edit, it's a bit uneven if you watch it that close, but otherwise worthy addition

Even if you saw the original, this is completely different and the 4 hours gives you two movies in one,

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Popcorn popped ........ 😁

6A8470AF-8651-48A4-B3F9-D55276EA91C3.gif

I just watched it last night — nearly FOUR HOURS LONG!!!

The original Justice League just flat-out sucked.

This Snyder version was RADICALLY different. I mean practically an entirely new / different movie.

It was MUCH better than the original. Very entertaining and actually made you think some. Sure, the “science” was a joke/farce, but that’s where the “fiction” part comes in.

Very well done.

TOTALLY different film than the theatrical release...great flickbut 30-40min too long.

Love how it was darker than Marvel films.

Shazam! is still the best DC flick tho IMO, and I’d put JL-SC second, Dark Knight third and and Watchmen fourth.

To me the Snyder version was head and shoulders better than the original movie. Snyder’s movie set up a jumping off point for Flash and possibly Injustice.

Reactions: TheHorta
I'm a simple man. When a movie pops with Amber Heard in it, I watch it.🥒💦

But for real talk, this was light years ahead of the original. Well done.