• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So another thread makes me ask this ?

That was my buddy’s in Finland. People have freaked out over the sear hole on it and told me to take down the pic before.

“Uh, it’s about 6000 miles away so I don’t think it will be an issue.” Pretty easy to get a machinegun collector’s license there, at least at the time. That one was semi auto though. No real point to having a mag-fed 7.62 NATO select-fire rifle, other than collection purposes. Did you have a Sendra lower?
Yes a Sendra lower. By coincidence a bud found another one but thanks to Ray-Gun he missed the filing date by about 2 weeks IIRC. He always had a hard on for mine, (he was a title II dealer) and many years later I sold it to him. He added it to his collection & when he retired, sold out and moved off shore but he made the comment, it was one of the few he missed the most as well. Only thing I did not like was cocking her, if it would have cocked like a 14 or AK it would have been ideal to me. Often wondered why a handle like the old Rem 1100's was never used, vs that C in the carry handle.

It liked Portuguese ammo the best and it would rival bolt guns of the day in semi auto with it. My 14's shot well but they could never touch that 10 no matter what ammo you fed them. Shot some US M59, M60, M80, and std 308 ammo thru her as well, but targets said Port M80 every time. I'd hate to know what she would be worth today.

Yes a Sendra lower. By coincidence a bud found another one but thanks to Ray-Gun he missed the filing date by about 2 weeks IIRC. He always had a hard on for mine, (he was a title II dealer) and many years later I sold it to him. He added it to his collection & when he retired, sold out and moved off shore but he made the comment, it was one of the few he missed the most as well. Only thing I did not like was cocking her, if it would have cocked like a 14 or AK it would have been ideal to me. Often wondered why a handle like the old Rem 1100's was never used, vs that C in the carry handle.

It liked Portuguese ammo the best and it would rival bolt guns of the day in semi auto with it. My 14's shot well but they could never touch that 10 no matter what ammo you fed them. Shot some US M59, M60, M80, and std 308 ammo thru her as well, but targets said Port M80 every time. I'd hate to know what she would be worth today.

That one in the picture shoots lights-out at 150m, which is the standard distance they practice at in the Finnish Defense Forces. I ran out to the target and couldn’t believe how tight it grouped, I think with South African 7.62x51.

That rifle was so balanced and lightweight too, didn’t recoil much at all either. The Dutch know how to build rifles right, or at least they did in the late 1950s-1960s. Those things are old.

Reactions: lash
That one in the picture shoots lights-out at 150m, which is the standard distance they practice at in the Finnish Defense Forces. I ran out to the target and couldn’t believe how tight it grouped, I think with South African 7.62x51.

That rifle was so balanced and lightweight too, didn’t recoil much at all either. The Dutch know how to build rifles right, or at least they did in the late 1950s-1960s. Those things are old.
Yea when they first came out, they were tested to failure by the US Army. Most all of them failed in the same place Barrel, and at the same spot of the barrel. Right were your left arm would be (if right handed) it would trash your inter elbow area real good. Armalite changed the barrel material but a couple old uppers got shipped to the Congo. The two guys running them, were both left elbow damaged and were kicked to the curb, as they were never there according to uncle.