• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So apparently the German server thing is real. LOL someone explain how that went down

just sharing, not promoting as the truth

Ummm...like any serviceman who dies in the ME gets routed through Ramstein, before heading back to Andrews/Dover...these could be anyone. Could be some Army fatbody, that choked on a pork rind, while rubbing one out, for all we know...

Ummm...like any serviceman who dies in the ME gets routed through Ramstein, before heading back to Andrews/Dover...these could be anyone. Could be some Army fatbody, that choked on a pork rind, while rubbing one out, for all we know...

Or the Blackhawk crash in Sinai.

right on. the other question is would they remove the bodies in germany if it was just a stop?

right on. the other question is would they remove the bodies in germany if it was just a stop?
Depends. Crew rest requirements, Customs issues; there are a plethora of reasons that bodies would be removed from aircraft, stored in a meat locker, and pulled out later for shipment home.

The point is; bodies leaving Germany doesn't really mean anything.

^^^^^ as someone who has performed this mission on numerous occasions, PMI is correct.

^^^^^ as someone who has performed this mission on numerous occasions, PMI is correct.
G&R runs were always quiet flights for people to hop on, that didn't want to mingle with others... :cool:

So here is Sidney Powell's source, "Spider".
" However, while Merritt is an Army veteran who was enrolled in training with the 305th Military Intelligence Battalion, he never completed an entry-level training course, The Post reported."

I'm just here to learn how chemtrails, Illuminati, and Higgins/Robin Masters play into all this. I'm sure this will all be revealed from the black box that Delta Force captured from Dr. Evil's island fortress.
I think Bigfoot actually won, and I'm filing 62 lawsuits in all the swing states to prove it. SLM (Sasquatch Lives Matter)

Reactions: bobk538447