• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So Cal Almost Mexico What Do You Think I Saw??

Expert684

Private
Minuteman
  • Feb 22, 2013
    Lafayette, La
    So I left Louisiana and came to LA on business. One of my buddies took us riding in the dunes at Glammis. I think we were about 10-15 miles north of the Mexican boarder. Pictures aren’t too clear but Trump flag on buggies and a big ass swing set in the desert. American flags everywhere!! Wow deep in enemy territory.
    745F765B-5A82-4C41-9CA4-C85C886FC445.jpeg
    1C6521A3-88D1-4716-9830-52395F7EF0D9.jpeg
    B3EE74F4-EE0F-460E-B36E-83D17ED62837.jpeg

Those big bad deplorables must like motor sports too.

Seriously, I don't think you'd find too many SJW types in the desert, running around in gas guzzling motor vehicles for fun. My son lives in Orange County CA, working for All American Racers. The Gurneys are avid deplorables as are many other folks in Orange County. I understand way up north, they are almost exclusively Republicans. The problem lies in the fact that the metro centers are full of Demwits and that's where the voting strength comes from.

Those big bad deplorables must like motor sports too.

Seriously, I don't think you'd find too many SJW types in the desert, running around in gas guzzling motor vehicles for fun. My son lives in Orange County CA, working for All American Racers. The Gurneys are avid deplorables as are many other folks in Orange County. I understand way up north, they are almost exclusively Republicans. The problem lies in the fact that the metro centers are full of Demwits and that's where the voting strength comes from.

Geez I saw a ton of fucking homeless people driving from Burbank to Anaheim today! Disgusting how filthy it is on the side of the freeway. Democrats sure do a fine job!
    It was my first trip to the dunes, I had a blast. Some of the folks could put mini guns on their buggies and defend the whole boarder.

Geez I saw a ton of fucking homeless people driving from Burbank to Anaheim today! Disgusting how filthy it is on the side of the freeway. Democrats sure do a fine job!
    It was my first trip to the dunes, I had a blast. Some of the folks could put mini guns on their buggies and defend the whole boarder.
    Did that drive a couple of weeks ago.... every bridge. Every park. LA is a shit hole from end to end! And it’s 100x better than San Fran!

Sirhr

It's like that in most major cities in CA. Can't believe the citizens of that state feel this is okay...…….

It's like that in most major cities in CA. Can't believe the citizens of that state feel this is okay...…….

Fact is that the citizens HATE it but will get in trouble if they do anything about it. Not sure if you ever heard of San Fran homeowners putting giant rocks in front of their house to prevent the homeless from camping out on the sidewalks. Rocks were forcibly removed at taxpayers' expense.

You're blaming the citizens when by and large it is the politicians that have the people by the balls.

Oh and BTW, I lived in SoCal for 14 years and San Fran for 4 years before moving back home to New England. I laugh at some of these comments. Go to some of the ranges (public) in CA and meet the people like US that value 2A...They are as fervent as anyone here but maybe broad brush is best...ignorance is bliss

Fact is that the citizens HATE it but will get in trouble if they do anything about it. Not sure if you ever heard of San Fran homeowners putting giant rocks in front of their house to prevent the homeless from camping out on the sidewalks. Rocks were forcibly removed at taxpayers' expense.

You're blaming the citizens when by and large it is the politicians that have the people by the balls

Oh and BTW, I lived in SoCal for 14 years and San Fran for 4 years before moving back home to New England. I laugh at some of these comments. Go to some of the ranges (public) in CA and meet the people like US that value 2A...They are as fervent as anyone here but maybe broad brush is best...ignorance is bliss

Those politicians aren't elected for life, are they??? At some time, hopefully sooner than later, citizens are going to become an army and will vote out those politicians that won't do anything about the homeless situation.

A homeowner just ran over and killed a homeless person when they backed out of their garage. Seems the homeless woman had set up her bed against his garage door and when the homeowner backed out, they didn't see her and killed her.

A death that didn't need to have occured.

Those politicians aren't elected for life, are they??? At some time, hopefully sooner than later, citizens are going to become an army and will vote out those politicians that won't do anything about the homeless situation.

A homeowner just ran over and killed a homeless person when they backed out of their garage. Seems the homeless woman had set up her bed against his garage door and when the homeowner backed out, they didn't see her and killed her.

No, it did need to occur. A shame for the homeowner though.

Reactions: oneshot86
    They're not elected for life but maybe many have given up as the voting laws are ripe to allow illegal voting. Moreover, the rank and file in CA barely can make ends meet with 2 or 3 jobs. They are uneducated but hard working and, therefore, cannot see through the lies

They're not elected for life but maybe many have given up as the voting laws are ripe to allow illegal voting. Moreover, the rank and file in CA barely can make ends meet with 2 or 3 jobs. They are uneducated but hard working and, therefore, cannot see through the lies
    Being uneducated and being stupid are not the same.

Hey, I keep hearing that at some point people will rally the troops and do something. ?? I think we are all screwed. As you said, all of these whacked out politicians have the taxpayer by the balls.

And in what UNIVERSE is is 'okay' to place one's bed upon/against someones garage door? THAT is the underlying problem, right there. The 'them' thinking that they'll just park and crash anywhere they 'feel' like it. Uh, NO.

Unfortunately, many, if not most, of the folks on the lower economic scale, who also mainly consist of people of "color", have been inculcated into voting for "free shit". Hence, the free shit army. They are not clued in enough to realize that they really vote for continued poverty and their own enslavement.

The upper economic class for the most part get by with voting the same out of a number but equally screwed up reasons. (Most of silicon valley is hardcore left)The shrinking middle class suffer.

So, point is, it will only get worse as conservatives become shut out, shut down, ridiculed, prosecuted and otherwise forced underground.

And in what UNIVERSE is is 'okay' to place one's bed upon/against someones garage door? THAT is the underlying problem, right there. The 'them' thinking that they'll just park and crash anywhere they 'feel' like it. Uh, NO.

If you had no money and no roof over your head and your local government said, just pitch a tent anywhere and gave you a tent to do so what would you do?

The fact is that kind of behavior is alien to you and most others including myself. I can’t put myself in a homeless person’s shoes because I can’t fathom ever being in that position. However, many that live there have no choice. Maybe we should put them on a bus and bring them to less expensive places where they could integrate....Normalize the population density so to speak.

You see it is like the mouth breathers that clamor for more prisons to allow crime to be dealt with but do you want it in your town....unlikely that you do. Push it elsewhere.

It is not an easy problem to solve. I would say a third of the homeless are ex mental institution types but most of those were closed. Add to that the true spirit of solving it being missing and you have a hopeless situation. No political party wants to solve it. Dependency can continue to be used as a lever to stir the pot just like it is doing here.

Last edited:
    If you had no money and no roof over your head and your local government said, just pitch a tent anywhere and gave you a tent to do so what would you do?

The fact is that kind of behavior is alien to you and most others including myself. I can’t put myself in a homeless person’s shoes because I can’t fathom ever being in that position. However, many that live there have no choice. Maybe we should put them on a bus and bring them to less expensive places where they could integrate....

You see it is like the mouth breathers that clamor for more prisons to allow crime to be dealt with but do you want it in your town....unlikely that you do. Push it elsewhere.

It is not an easy problem to solve. I would say a third of the homeless are ex mental institution types but most of those were closed. Add to that the true spirit of solving it being missing and you have a hopeless situation. No political party wants to solve it. It can continue to be used as a lever to stir the pot just like it is doing here
    They could panhandle for a bus ticket to somewhere else. These people have choices as well. They choose California because of the local government.

Reactions: MarinePMI
    They could panhandle for a bus ticket to somewhere else. These people have choices as well. They choose California because of the local government.

They could. I am not arguing that most of them are dirtbags that want a free handout. We began this conversation talking about the fact that the OP saw some Patriotic types in a remote area of CA and it devolved into the inevitable bashing of CA and it’s commie, homeless issues.

Get my point?

I only commented that I have met tons of patriotic Americans in CA. Unless you lived there, you really have no basis to argue. It is one of the most diverse states in our Country and offers a lot. I am a believer of proportionality. The more good, the more bad. Everyone keeps clamoring that they should be kicked out of the Union....what a fucking riot. Your life as you know it would be over Unless you are good with going back to living like we did in the 1850s

Reactions: MarinePMI
    Not just in CA. Same problem in Seattle. The future for cities controlled by the Left is either rampant gang violence or homeless drug users or both. But go ahead, keep voting your cities to shit. No skin of a country boy's back.

I think CA should just spend the money to relocate them if the homeless chose. Once You run the numbers and see CA is spending tens of thousands on each person I think they should just hand them the cash and let them live in a state that’s cheaper. Maybe relocate them to ID, NV, WY or MT.

• Angry
    Reactions: Snuby642
    I think CA should just spend the money to relocate them if the homeless chose. Once You run the numbers and see CA is spending tens of thousands on each person I think they should just hand them the cash and let them live in a state that’s cheaper. Maybe relocate them to ID, NV, WY or MT.

Way too cold for any of them to move into those states. Plus, no decriminalizatioin of drugs in those states either, if I'm not mistaken.

Um, how about no because chances are given the opportunity they will just vote the same there and then turn those places into shitholes to.

Why not declare CA as Mexico North and let them have it all? As long as the limousine liberals don't mind putting their money where their mouth is and 'paying their fair share'...after all they didn't earn that money they took it off the backs of oppressed indentured slaves. Being the global humanitarian welfare state what could possibly go wrong?? With Brexit Day rapidly approaching I know there have to be tons of Muslims overcrowding France for the great benefits.....CA can take them in! Greta Thunderborg can charter sailboats and lead the regatta!

Flyover states aren't trash dumps.
    Kali can keep the trash that it made.

Actually, the trash comes from a lot of flyover country, looking for a warm climate and free handouts. Don't be so naive to think they all originated in Cali, because by and large, they didn't. If anything, Cali has become a trash dump for flyover country. ...And then fly over country bitches about Cali. The irony.

Last edited:
    Actually, the trash comes from a lot of flyover country, looking for a warm climate and free handouts. Don't be so naive to think they all originated in Cali, because by and large, they didn't.
    Interesting you bring that up this email has bounced around my circle of CA friends for months they are livid.

"As the data shows us, most of the homeless people you pass on the streets every day are in fact Californians. Some may have rented an apartment or once owned a home in your neighborhood. Now they sleep in an encampment near the freeway you take to work each morning."

Interesting you bring that up this email has bounced around my circle of CA friends for months they are livid.

"As the data shows us, most of the homeless people you pass on the streets every day are in fact Californians. Some may have rented an apartment or once owned a home in your neighborhood. Now they sleep in an encampment near the freeway you take to work each morning."

There's some truth that article, but they skirt the issue. A lot of people come to Cali for work, fall on hard times, and then become homeless, drug addicted wards of the state. The high cost of living and the shrinking middle class here, make it much more likely for people to fail, and never recover.

The joke here, is actually meeting someone that was actually born here. Almost all of us are transplants, and almost all of us are not planning to retire here.

Reactions: Tahoe
    There's some truth that article, but they skirt the issue. A lot of people come to Cali for work, fall on hard times, and then become homeless, drug addicted wards of the state. The high cost of living and the shrinking middle class here, make it much more likely for people to fail, and never recover.

The joke here, is actually meeting someone that was actually born here. Almost all of us are transplants, and almost all of us are not planning to retire here.
    So you are disputing the LA Homeless Services Authority study? They make it really clear:

"“This is a local crisis and a homegrown problem,” said Peter Lynn, the executive director of the Los Angeles Homeless Services Authority, the agency that conducts the largest homeless census count in the country."

I'd be suspicious of anything that came out of the LA government, or any LA agency. These studies are being used to put pressure on the city government to do something; usually more bad, quick fix, policies, like rent price fixing and other "feel good" policies that actually make things worse. Apparently they do not read any of Sowell's work on economics...

Reactions: SilentStalkr
    Doesn't matter where the stray cats come from. If you feed them, they'll stick around.
    Keep feeding them, and they'll make new generations of strays.

If you're going to lay blame, then yes, where they come from does matter. Or more accurately, if you're going to wash your hands and say "not my problem", then it does. I'm not saying policies here in Cali aren't making it worse; they are. Just that no one has lily white hands wrt responsibility for this problem...

I'd be suspicious of anything that came out of the LA government, or any LA agency. These studies are being used to put pressure on the city government to do something; usually more bad, quick fix, policies, like rent price fixing and other "feel good" policies that actually make things worse. Apparently they do not read any of Sowell's work on economics...

Im suspicious of everything!!! Haha, like for real!

If you're going to lay blame, then yes, where they come from does matter. Or more accurately, if you're going to wash your hands and say "not my problem", then it does. I'm not saying policies here in Cali aren't making it worse; they are. Just that no one has lily white hands wrt responsibility for this problem...
    I've been to CA a few times, and have been truly awed by how beautiful parts of the state are, to the point of thinking it would be nice to live there. Then I learned what an absolute train wreck the state is outside of the physical attributes.
    Here in flyover country we are taught from a young age to avoid things that could be bad for you. Don't talk to strangers. Water and electricity don't mix. Say no to drugs. However, likely due to budget constraints, there was never a "Stay out of California - It's FUBAR" campaign and thus the flood of transplants. So, certainly we are partly to blame for the rash of homelessness there:rolleyes:

The problem is only going to grow, and become more widespread. A few years back, a major Colorado city was taking homeless, and relocating them to another major city, or at least until they got caught.

They are elected for life when illegals and dead vote.

Now just no ID to vote isn’t good enough. They are pushing same day registration. Early voting. Week long voting. Etc.

Massive voter fraud. Trump will easily win the majority of votes. If he loses it will be due to the massive fraud going on.

Importing vast amounts of cheap labor may have had a hand in this outcome.

R

They keep saying that the illegal aliens are taking all the jobs, right? So take all the homeless, and ship them all to Mexico. Balance out the equation.

It'd be a heck of an inspiration to all the homeless folks, no? Start working (and living) like decent humans, or you're 'gone' to a 3rd world shithole.

Balance the equation. (Aaaaaaaaaaaaand GO!)