• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So glad I did not go into DC today

IrishWind

Laughing at the Absurdity of it all
Minuteman
Sep 23, 2003
NoVa

when-confronted-by-females-a-herd-of-vapers-will-release-43184336.png

Looks like a mostly peaceful protest. You don't often see protestors bringing their own lawn chairs.

1599471143466.jpeg

Hey democrats are once again trying to take away people’s freedoms. Im against all anti-vaping laws.

Reactions: supercorndogs
I can see cannabis if it gets you a buzz. Never understood tobacco and even less understand why you would want to inhale some foul smelling shit into your lungs.

Actually it's a type of water soluble alcohol, no oil involved.
Except for the counterfeit THC oils.
I don't want to fight about vaping but I am approaching 70 and have been vaping for 12 years.
I mix my own and don't do pastry flavors.

BTW, be careful with that Vicks. It's flavored Vasoline.

• Haha
Reactions: Aries256 and Doc68
nicotine is a drug and it acts faster on the body faster than thc or heroin 15 times faster . Then again all that is less deadly than a honey do list which has killed more men throughout history than all the diseases and wars combined feel like cleaning those gutters yet , life insurance payment paid yet ? Happy wife kills spouse :oops::giggle::giggle:

Even if it is just water vapor, you are putting it in your lungs in greater volume than your lungs were designed for. Popcorn lung is a thing, as is increasing your chances for bronchitis and pnemonia.

I'm pretty sure humans have been smoking something or another since before they started writing.
Might as well let them have their fun.

At least their protests aren’t burning down cities, assaulting officers, or acting like entitled cunts.

At least their protests aren’t burning down cities, assaulting officers, or acting like entitled cunts.

Well, at least the first two. I wish you could come to Arlington County, VA and hang out in a non-COVID world. If you can survive an hour in a coffee shop or bar without wanting to shove some hipster's vaper up their backside, you have way more patience than me. And when you call them on vaping in a no smoking area, they break out that entitlement card faster than you can say "What part of no smoking don't you understand."

Last edited:
Even if it is just water vapor, you are putting it in your lungs in greater volume than your lungs were designed for. Popcorn lung is a thing, as is increasing your chances for bronchitis and pnemonia.
Popcorn lung was caused by diacetyl, previously used in buttery or creamy flavored liquids. Any reputable manufacturer (US) doesnt use it and never did. Counterfeit and chinese ones did.