• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So here we go, the Deep State is on the move.

JAS-SH

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2020
Video below - must watch and act accordingly. Stop posting gun pictures online. Too Late...

The FBI has just set up a program called TYR Based on Amazon's image recognition software, to scan all internet media for gun pictures using AI. TYR will identify these images and track posters of such.

This all comes from source I've trusted for years on YouTube. What could possibly go wrong?

Guess I'm screwed, along with everyone else. NOT! I will take the necessary steps while this mess is resolved.

shocker. purchases and sales on line have been recorded for years i am sure.
ThTs the UnPatriotic act for ya

28B74053-4943-416F-8FBE-F9169CC2E251.jpeg

Ima keep posting pics. Like this Accuracy international All Weather

At this point, even the Fuddiest of all the gun owners, those whose rifles never leave their gun safes except once or twice every year on opening day, and who are always the loudest to screech about "weapons of war should not belong on the streets", should be able to come to the conclusion that all of this is NOT about reducing crime or getting guns out of the hands of violent thugs. This is one of the steps to complete and total disarmament. Nothing more, nothing less. They want to know who may have the capability to deal a lot of damage when they pick their next target for a compliance raid to keep the sheep on edge and demotivated from any kind of awakening, so they want to know who has what kind of hardware in advance.

Video below - must watch and act accordingly. Stop posting gun pictures online. Too Late...

The FBI has just set up a program called TYR Based on Amazon's image recognition software, to scan all internet media for gun pictures using AI. TYR will identify these images and track posters of such.

This all comes from source I've trusted for years on YouTube. What could possibly go wrong?

Guess I'm screwed, along with everyone else. NOT! I will take the necessary steps while this mess is resolved.

Sounds to me like the "Government" is going to have to hire some more people.
That will make the "Hiring Numbers" look good for the next 6 months.

6 States (+DC) currently have some form of gun registration. The Feds are, or will be, helping those States with compliance of their laws, specifically regarding "assault weapons". Registration laws are typically retroactive.

Meh, unless it makes them bullet proof and able to cross a large tract of cleared land invisibly, fuck them.

If you've ever used a credit card, purchased anything gun related online, belong here or similar they know or have the means to find out. Aside from the unconstitutional aspect of it who cares. There's what 400 millions guns here that we know about. Lol good luck

Reactions: tucaz
download - 2024-03-19T204849.086.jpeg
I got a guy in Cuba so no FFL involved and these guns with fuck you and your wife up.

How many 4473's do you think have been filled out by lawful gun owners since 1968?

Anyone?

Trick question

There is no way of knowing because there is no number, no data base.

The forms are filled out and stay with the dealer at the licensed premisis, the ATF never sees them unless they physically go to that dealers place of business and asks to see them. They could ask for them to be mailed in I guess

Generally, when on an annual inspection, they ask to see the last 10 or the last years worth, check them over to see that they are filled out correctly and hand them back. Also ask to see my A&D book to see that SN's and descriptions match the 4473's. Other than secure storage, gun locks, etc. that's it.

When a dealer goes out of business, he is required to send them all in to the ATF, so there are those, in a box somewhere.

The ATF can request an FFL's 4473's at any time to aid a criminal investigation.

I go back to 1981 and am just small potatoes, imagine a LGS and how many they have. Multiply that by licensed FFL's

Not saying it can't or won't be done in the future but it would be a monumental task to enter each paper 4473 in a database.

High speed OCR was available 30 years ago.
Had to look that up.

I guess once they collected them all there would be a way to scan them in.

Assume that would handle front and back on multi page forms.

There have been a lot of different forms over the years and buyers name and firearm have not always been on same page

Admit I am not up on office technology

How many 4473's do you think have been filled out by lawful gun owners since 1968?

Anyone?

Trick question

The forms are filled out and stay with the dealer at the licensed premisis, the ATF never sees them unless they physically go to that dealers place of business and asks to see them. They could ask for them to be mailed in I guess

Generally, when on an annual inspection, they ask to see the last 10 or the last years worth, check them over to see that they are filled out correctly and hand them back. Also ask to see my A&D book to see that SN's and descriptions match the 4473's. Other than secure storage, gun locks, etc. that's it.

When a dealer goes out of business, he is required to send them all in to the ATF, so there are those, in a box somewhere.

The ATF can request an FFL's 4473's at any time to aid a criminal investigation.

I go back to 1981 and am just small potatoes, imagine a LGS and how many they have. Multiply that by licensed FFL's

Not saying it can't or won't be done in the future but it would be a monumental task to enter each paper 4473 in a database.
You're full of it. Delaware state police kept records on people for years. It was found out about in 2008. there are databases, you just don't know how many or who has them.

Reactions: oneshot86
If this is true, slowly our America is finally going into a police state. Sad to see.

In the past few years any "bigger" place (PSA, Bass Pro, Cabela's, Sportsmans Warehouse, Acadamy, Gander) has converted to electronic 4473s which I am sure can and have already been collected by the ATF. My local gun store still uses paper 4473s, but any "bigger" place I have been to you're doing it on a tablet or computer.

Anyone?

Trick question

Last gun I bought from a dealer, a vintage Daisy 22lr, they had a digital form. I was not real cool with that. Filled it out on an Ipad.

Where is that data stored, on a local server or the cloud.....they have a "service"....ok so you are not in control of the forms, they are on the cloud for all to see.

I still bought the little rifle, really I know I have my own FBI guy, he likely looks at me then says....this busted down old man starts limping halfway to the mailbox, I don't think we need to really worry about him.

Reactions: nikonNUT
At this point, even the Fuddiest of all the gun owners, those whose rifles never leave their gun safes except once or twice every year on opening day, and who are always the loudest to screech about "weapons of war should not belong on the streets", should be able to come to the conclusion that all of this is NOT about reducing crime or getting guns out of the hands of violent thugs. This is one of the steps to complete and total disarmament. Nothing more, nothing less. They want to know who may have the capability to deal a lot of damage when they pick their next target for a compliance raid to keep the sheep on edge and demotivated from any kind of awakening, so they want to know who has what kind of hardware in advance.

I remember a few years ago, it was Washington or Oregon they went after the "evil black rifles" I live in MO so this was an exchange on a forum like this one. I think it was the Marlin site in the lever section.

People on there saying how it is ok and the usual they are not going after their hunting rifle, and really who needs all that, the usual. Fast forward a few months and now they are going after anything with over a 5 round magazine, tube or not.....now they are upset. I told them again you are fine as long as it was not you, but you thought they would stop, you are stupid.....and I got a ban for that....some sites.

After I came back and before the perma ban, I went into how it is never enough, all guns will be gone, and then they will start on air rifles next. Oh they would never go there you are just...............

Can you take a deer with an air rifle, yes, how many shots can you get out of that air rifle with that power, about 5. How far, about 100 yards...do you really think they don't see that as a danger to them.

Point is most, MOST of the fuddy-ist fudds are starting to see exactly where this is going. There are a few left, but with them starting to go after the Marlin 60 as an assault rifle it is starting to hit home with these people.