• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So I was researching sheriffs stations......

Im2bent

Old Salt
Minuteman
  • Jun 30, 2020
    I'm in Socal. L.A. County. I was at gunshop over the weekend and was talking to the owner and he said getting a ccw is not that hard anymore in Cali. We are now shall issue supposedly. So I was reading reviews of sheriffs stations cause i did not want to run into a dick. Saw a review bitching about a deputy and supposedly a video of said deputy and why he should be fired. Hmmm so I google the dudes name and what pops up is his salary :eek: So I did a little more digging and this came up.....

Go ahead and click there are much higher salaries.....is this the norm?

Gov job salary reportings typically include and their medical/dental premiums cost paid by the employer in that salary figure

Now you know why they force the laws and the will of tyrants on to you while protecting the corrupt government at all costs. Its disgusting behavior but typical of statists throughout history.

I'm in Socal. L.A. County. I was at gunshop over the weekend and was talking to the owner and he said getting a ccw is not that hard anymore in Cali. We are now shall issue supposedly. So I was reading reviews of sheriffs stations cause i did not want to run into a dick. Saw a review bitching about a deputy and supposedly a video of said deputy and why he should be fired. Hmmm so I google the dudes name and what pops up is his salary :eek: So I did a little more digging and this came up.....

Go ahead and click there are much higher salaries.....is this the norm?
    Yes, thats pretty much the norm, plus some OT.

Its been reasonably easy to get a ccw for 7-8 years. It went wide open for a time, then some Sheriff’s put their foot down a bit to make it difficult.

Looked up my name and the total "salary" included benefits ( medical, dental, retirement) and such. I went to click details and it did have a correct break down of actual pay, benefits, and overtime. So the total is higher than actual pay.

Reactions: Huskydriver