• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So if I had a bunch of absolutely smokingly priced 1/2" AR500 targets......

Tyler Kemp

Print Daddy
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 23, 2008
MO
mkmachining.com
I've got the opportunity to make a one-time priced run of 1/2" AR500 targets from a substantial amount of scrap off a substantially sized job.

Got contacted by my hookup about excess material at a great discount that can be done into prices as large as a full IPSC.

It's looking like I've got around 300 square feet to work with.

Wanting to do hybrid squares (hang as a square or diamond), IPSC, and if there's something else more than a few folks want, this can be done as well.

Hypothetical 'hide prices below to gauge interest:

4"-$7
6"-$15
8"-$20
10"-$30
12"$45
25% IPSC-$15
50% IPSC-$45
63% IPSC-$70
100% IPSC-$175

I'll be frank in that I'm not doing this to make 0 money, cause handling heavy targets is not a lot of fun, neither is the packing and shipping. However, these prices compare quite favorably to the market and I figured it would be worth an ask!

I'd be interested in the larger sizes, but the question would be how are you doing the shipping?
12" or 100% is going to be a pretty big heavy block.

I'd be interested in the larger sizes, but the question would be how are you doing the shipping?
12" or 100% is going to be a pretty big heavy block.
everything but that 100% IPSC fits in a flat rate box. Max low $20s for shipping

I’d be interested in some squares/diamonds and the 2 smaller IPSCs. Probably 5 plates

I’d be in for one of each except the largest 2 IPSC if shipping was reasonable.

Just in case you haven't done this specifically before, flat rate does have limits, you can max out their weight limit shipping blocks of steel in their boxes.
Yes, 70lbs. There will be no free shipping, but I will ship at cost! I've done the "piss off my mail person" package before thats 69lbs all wrapped up tight, lol

I'll take 2) 10", 2) 12", and 2) 50% IPSC

Count me in!

2-25% IPSC
1-50% IPSC
1-8"

Thank you!!!:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

EDIT...............WTF, Add 2-4" as well

What would a 30x24" with shipping to NV cost?

I've got the opportunity to make a one-time priced run of 1/2" AR500 targets from a substantial amount of scrap off a substantially sized job.

Got contacted by my hookup about excess material at a great discount that can be done into prices as large as a full IPSC.

It's looking like I've got around 300 square feet to work with.

Wanting to do hybrid squares (hang as a square or diamond), IPSC, and if there's something else more than a few folks want, this can be done as well.

Hypothetical 'hide prices below to gauge interest:

4"-$7
6"-$15
8"-$20
10"-$30
12"$45
25% IPSC-$15
50% IPSC-$45
63% IPSC-$70
100% IPSC-$175

I'll be frank in that I'm not doing this to make 0 money, cause handling heavy targets is not a lot of fun, neither is the packing and shipping. However, these prices compare quite favorably to the market and I figured it would be worth an ask!
2x 25% IPSC’s
2x 6”
2x 8”

I'd be in for something $tbd

Diamond - 6,8,10
IPSC 25,50,67%

±IPSC 40% if you do it

Last edited:
Laser cut, 8kw fiber laser. Next to no HAZ and a lot cheaper than waterjet. Waterjet would approximately double these prices...I do have waterjet cut and etched 3/8" if you so desire, or can run you thicker jetted targets!
Laser cut or water jet?

I'll buy two 8" and two 10", maybe even more depending on what you have left.

Wanting to do hybrid squares (hang as a square or diamond), IPSC, and if there's something else more than a few folks want

Is this to say your putting one or two holes in the smaller plates for mounting?

I’m interested in a few but kinda need to know what your intending on the smaller ones.

Thanks

I’d take:
1 ea 6”
1 ea 8”
1 ea 25% IPSC
1 ea 50% IPSC

Last edited:
Is this to say your putting one or two holes in the smaller plates for mounting?

I’m interested in a few but kinda need to know what your intending on the smaller ones.

Thanks
Yes hole in the center then in the corner. If you're worried about shooting through I'd just throw a bolt in there.

Reactions: KnowNothing256
I'm all about those % IPSC's... Will definitely be keeping an eye on this thread, Tyler!