• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So is Milley warning the Russians?

stefan73

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Mar 6, 2006
    CENLA
    Just asking for a friend since he said he would warn the Chinese. Incase anyone forgot. I would hate for his "woke" to be broke and not demonstrate equality for all.;)

Reactions: diverdon
    No. Russia is our enemy and china is our friend. At least that's what I hear on the tv.

The headline made me immediately think treason, but after reading the first few lines It seemed more like he was telling China that we're not going to sneak attack them, and that if we attack, they'll know its coming. It came across more to me as a flex.

Of course I don't know anything about him. If it was decided that we would sneak attack China, and he did warn them, I'm sure he'd be executed

Is anyone really surprised? Our military brass is full of woke, treasonous swamp dwellers. Too bad Trump didn't get rid of all these idiots while he had the chance.

Probably, though if the defeated empire of Russia, with less military and economic power than the state of Texas, is a actual threat the the fucking US of A, I’d like a refund for all the taxes I have paid into this country.

Just asking for a friend since he said he would warn the Chinese. Incase anyone forgot. I would hate for his "woke" to be broke and not demonstrate equality for all.;)

The Russians are White Christians. So it's OK to murder them with no warning if the POTUS needs something to take away the attention from his incompetence.

She’s just into your money

And will get crazy plastic surgery in a few years and look like something from Halloween, plus they tend to be very rude.

In other words

View the combloc and commie places like AIDS

Living in S FL we have tons of Russians, always wanted to date one, after being here for a while, nooooooooooooooope

Reactions: HD1911
    I don't think Miley could say shit as Putin is probably usin Miley's uvula as a speed bag for his dick right now .