So is the shelter in home a request being honored

Gunfighter14e2

Rusty Nail
Belligerents
Jul 9, 2002
Alabama
eHam.net
Well, this am I went shooting,... then to the LGS an picked up some powder,... grocery store store for lemon juice an Tangelo's. Stopped by the local fuel stop to top off a 500 gallon drum, then came home an spent the rest of the day on the radio. So yes it's being self enforced, as I had most every place to my self. Doing my part to keep the locals going, as are the fisherman that are all over the lake.

Kickin45

Deaf dumb and blind
Belligerents
Minuteman
Oct 7, 2018
Not really in my area. Sunny weather and people come out and walk in groups.
That’s not helping

Dippy

nope
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jan 19, 2019
A request is merely a suggestion.

This is all one giant failure.

fxdwgkd

Private
Belligerents
Dec 9, 2013
NE Indiana
Yes we are, hell I even go on walks in the evening now. Usually it is running one kid to one practice and picking another up on the other side of town. Now i get home from work, do some weights and then go for a walk with the family

alpine44

Sergeant
Belligerents
Mar 23, 2010
North Carolina
Agree with most of Tucker's points in the video, except the office part.

In an office you are breathing shitty air for 8+ hours, 5 days a week. Who spends that much time in a supermarket?

There is no point sitting in an office for stuff you can do from home. Factories, etc. is a different story.

MadDuner

Rankless Infidel
Belligerents
Minuteman
Sep 6, 2019
We use welding helmets and leather gloves for all our Covid19 protection at work....

• Haha
Reactions: Redmanss

Nik H

Constantly Learning
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Jan 22, 2014
Rode my bike for 15 miles with a couple of friends today...

Rode by the men in blue and waved....nothing happened

This quarantine is nothing but BS and so is the "it will ease the burden" line of BS. No hospital that I am aware of is using the "delay" to build capacity. Therefore, what happens when the quarantine is lifted...the same thing that would be happening now. Unless the hospitals use this time to add capacity, what is the freaking point???

Quarantine the vulnerable and people that are risk assessed as high risk. Let everyone else get on with their lives.

Last edited:

bmash

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
May 21, 2018
Zachary, LA
In Louisiana you are encouraged to get out and exercise since that is supposed to help keep you healthy and your immune system. Just stay 6’ away from others. Driving around is no issue. Going to essential stores is ok. You know stuff like the gun store, groceries, the nursery for plants! Flowers!! Our governor says it is helping.

W54/XM-388

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Oct 1, 2005
Dallas, TX

The crap is starting in CO.
It's only going to get worse as the black leather boots start to feel really good on those that feel powerful wearing them....

BytorJr

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2018
Some dumb shit about ran me over twice on a bicycle...well, well within my "corona-space." it was at night and he's giving hand signals to turn...can't see his hands...had he not been at perfect angle with a porch light....what a douche...

Underaverage

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Mar 14, 2020
Winchester, VA
I mean I went and played disc golf today at the local public park with some friends and all was fine. Good way to social distance. Cops are out but where I'm at in VA they aren't going to arrest you or charge you with anything unless you are being really stupid like having a block party without social distancing lol.

Reactions: Maggot

Snipe260

Captain
Belligerents
Feb 11, 2017
My business is working and I am fishing a lot as well! Go to the store when needed and spend more time with the kids. Kind of normal here

Reactions: Bender

10ring'r

Major Hide Member
Belligerents
Minuteman
Apr 9, 2019
Wisconsin
Yeah, the wife and I are holed up, for the most part, for the last 2-3 weeks, but at least we're stocked up for at least 4 more weeks. Really would like to get out and get a new scope fine tuned, but been taking care of home projects and shooting my bow in the backyard. Live in a small town, so not a lot of movement here. Mac:(

Reactions: Snipe260

Sgt47

Pilgrim
Belligerents
Minuteman
Dec 5, 2011
Oregon, USA
The bride and I are both 70+, so we've been staying put as much as possible. It doesn't appear most are, though. I'm pretty much a hermit but the wife is going bonkers and has to talk to the kids and grandkids several times a day. I still go to the range, but never have to be close to anyone. We live on 40 ac and have several thousand out the back door, so plenty of room to roam. Sheriff told his boys to leave everyone alone, unless they're being stupid.

Reactions: Snipe260

MegaMind

Cody Hooton for FL's 6th Congressional District
Belligerents
Feb 22, 2013
Ormond Beach, FL
Or an order backed up with the threat of guns?

Just how far is all this gonna slide?

See the WHO bots words in the video.

Even more so what the L.A. mayor was condoning, the same authoritarian leaders banking on passive aggressive citizens’ mindset that is akin to false RPO’s/ Red Flags.

Winningdog

It's always about the money.
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jul 25, 2019
Nothing different going on here. Feeding horses, trimming feet, building fence, riding colts, truck maintenance, leather work, reloading ammo, shoot when I can. Not bored.