• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So it seems (AR10 v M1a)

Re: So it seems (AR10 v M1a)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M14</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now thats funny Battle Axe, gotta love it.
Anyone ever hear of an LRB M25 for scoping issues on the M14 ?
There goes that detriment to the platform out the window.
</div></div>

Uh, cheek weld, ergonomics...do you even own a rifle?

Also I'll save you some time with your 1000 round challenge; the guy with the FN-FAL wins
smile.gif

Re: So it seems (AR10 v M1a)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M21guy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One of my ideas was to have shoots where us guys would allow AR-10 shooters into mix. After all the organization was based on military rifle shooters, isn't the AR a part of that? I was looking to increase the organization exponentially and bring in a mix of the new ideas along with keeping the wisdom of the old. I was a pretty young guy in a mix of Vietnam era guys and older. Unlike most of them I did not fear this big bad black rifle and those who shoot them making the organization as a whole worse.</div></div>

Good for you.

I watched the same sort of thing unfold on a couple different ranges I go to. They've since gotten better but for awhile it was really ugly...