• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So it's only OK for BLM in NY City......

Fret

USAF Retired
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2017
N Idaho
Bye bye American Pie.

Sounds like a great plan to me. He’s attempting to ease the tax burden.

edit if Covid 19 is actually deadly.

Irony, some people get to do more because of skin color.
Something about I've heard/seen this in a few place before...
Wilhelm just can't help it.

R

Someone should ask him how well he knows Susan Rosenberg! She is the vice chair of Thousand Currents the fundraising arm of blm. She should still be in prison but ole Slic Willey pardoned her. She needs to catch a zinc/copper supplement yesterday

Reactions: 10ring'r
would you leave your home ? yea you could buy a paradise in the woods for what they pay in rent in NY and yea most of the jobs are leaving and taxes are going only up and up tourism will be a thing of the past when he is done being mayor I am sure ocd ( aoc ) will fill in her special brand of stupid where ever she can . while the nra and the republican party sit and twiddle there thumbs would you leave your property and make the blm happy . and after that would you move again to where they are cumming to all cities all across the nation sooner or later a fight is coming where would you move then . they have done everything except draw up a formal draft of war against the united states and its people and yet no one has done anything about it they arrested 50 people in total that destroyed a monument in washington that is it not the thousands in the state that took part in the city burning all across the country . thank god it was not a foreign power like china the war would be over already but they paid for a part of the mess we see without having to get there hands dirty or fight with there forces and no party is doing inquiries about that not the dims or the reps .

Reactions: 10ring'r