• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So Jussie is a suspect.

Ravenworks

Zebco Pro Staffer
Minuteman
  • Feb 8, 2019
    Somewhere
    “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett was “officially classified as a suspect in a criminal investigation” by authorities on Wednesday for allegedly “filing a false police report” in connection with his attack claims, Chicago police said."
    Then there's this----
    In a statement to Fox News on Wednesday about the latest development in the case, 20th Century Fox Television, which produces "Empire," and Fox Entertainment said they had "no comment at this time."
    No Comment.

Well that didn't take long,wondering how long it's gonna be before Spartacus sticks up for a brother.
    Do they eat their own?

Go , get him mr. po po I really hope they arrest him if he is found guilty , and slap him with heavy fines and jail time , but know nothing will happen to him . But its nice to dream

Thread #5 on this.
    I only looked on 2 pages,didn't see anything.
    A mod can delete it if they want.
    Personally I think he should lose his job,then his pal Robbin should apologize for the horseshit she had on.
    Yeah this is America in 2019.

Reactions: Mwalex
    FELONY CHARGE....a3b3f4108626bef35ec2d19f5a146559.jpg

8a36b3beaf00f3639b982df773e7bfbd.jpg

Maybe Jerry Lewis can do a telethon....
    Jerry Lewis had more class than to get mixed up in this shit storm.

As for the prosecutor,she's BLACK whats that tell you.
    Honestly how do people even get to this point?
    Are they so spun out that this truly makes sense to them?
    Doing it for the cause,what's the cause?
    When I was young and found a cause I tried to make it a healthy contribution to society.
    Yes the is America in 2019 and people are jumping from a cliff because of Trump/Republican's or a whole manner of imaginary shit that is temporary.
    What in the fuck would these spineless people do if we had a real crisis (not a manufactured one) like the great depression or WWII?
    People need to get off the ride,let the dizzy spell stop before they cause permanent damage.

He's probably going to pull the Kapernick card. He'll say he was trying to bring awareness to this type of shit etc.... The left will put him up as a brave hero willing to put his career on the line for what he believes in. When really he's just another lying sack of shit mentally unstable race baiter whose career needed some attention. I sincerely hopes he loses everything and people start waking up and realizing that the left are really the unhinged folks that are trying everything in their power to bring this country down.

Even all of the celebs that were defending him are now saying they don’t really believe the police, that he could’ve been framed. You’ve got to be kidding me.

Reactions: Greg Langelius *
    Jussie said He cum hard against Potus 45, now for your enjoyment he will be tossing salads courtesy of the Illinois Dept Of Correction.Beatdown photos to be released in the future.

Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie
    Jussie said He cum hard against Potus 45, now for your enjoyment he will be tossing salads courtesy of the Illinois Dept Of Correction.Beatdown photos to be released in the future.
    Yeah and our luck will have it we'll have to pay for all those viral infections he gets from doing rimjobs.
    Fuck I almost threw up typing that.
    But,how about that Al Sharpton---"CRICKETS" one would think he would have learned from the po little negro girl with shit on her belly.

Jerry Lewis had more class than to get mixed up in this shit storm.

As for the prosecutor,she's BLACK whats that tell you.
    Honestly how do people even get to this point?
    Are they so spun out that this truly makes sense to them?
    Doing it for the cause,what's the cause?
    When I was young and found a cause I tried to make it a healthy contribution to society.
    Yes the is America in 2019 and people are jumping from a cliff because of Trump/Republican's or a whole manner of imaginary shit that is temporary.
    What in the fuck would these spineless people do if we had a real crisis (not a manufactured one) like the great depression or WWII?
    People need to get off the ride,let the dizzy spell stop before they cause permanent damage.

--that is so well put. Seriously --where aAmerica is today we'd be in a world of hurt if/when some serious fuckery comes down. And it will. Just a matter of time. And guess who is going to have to bail all those whiny fucking Lib-idiots out? Yep. The conservatives. People that love America. The ones willing to fight REAL battles, and for the founding principles --and die for it. While the rest reap the benefits.

Not a surprise and it won’t be a surprise when nothing happens to this low life, no talent, racist piece of shit. Oh wait, you can’t be racist if you aren’t white. The face of the new black agenda in the US - lie your ass off about being attacked by whitie, called a faggot ginger and have every black liberal rush to your aid before any proof has been gathered that an attack actually happened. Every day the liberal agenda becomes a little clearer, just in case anyone here was unsure.

I want to see the photos of his "battered body". I bet he was beat within an inch of his life. Right.

"This is MAGA country!" is where his story fell apart. Its so easy to tell the real hate crimes from the fake. The real hate crime was when those blacks tied up that white autistic boy and beat him and made him eat shit and drink piss. That was a real hate crime. But nothing happened to them.

I want to see the photos of his "battered body". I bet he was beat within an inch of his life. Right.

"This is MAGA country!" is where his story fell apart. Its so easy to tell the real hate crimes from the fake. The real hate crime was when those blacks tied up that white autistic boy and beat him and made him eat shit and drink piss. That was a real hate crime. But nothing happened to them.
    I was thinking the same thing tonight, "What ever happened to those people "
    See,that's the problem, people forget unless it involves them or a family member.
    I'll never forget that kid crying in the video and those fucking hood rats laughing at him.

Last edited:
    While I debated starting Thread 7 for little Jussie (Probably a new Bear Pit Record)...

Seems the drama is coming to an end... he turned himself in. No white Bronco chase. No shootout (probably using an organic glue gun). No Billy Jack standoff (Violence is wrong, Billy Jack...). Now onto the Trial of Billy Jack -- er Jessie Smores... er... Jessie Smugetts. With luck they could turn this into four or five hippie Billy Jack movies...

Well, hope the little scum-weasel either ends up in prison... or working at Olive Garden. Either way, endless salads getting tossed!

Disgusted,

Sirhr

I was thinking the same thing tonight, "What ever happened to those people "
    See,that's the problem, people forget unless it involves them or a family member.
    I'll never forget that kid crying in the video ans those fucking hood rats laughing at him.

I wont forget it either. If anybody deserved a noose, it was those pieces of shit. Imagine if the tables were turned and nothing happened to some whites. That city would have burned. CNN would have made sure of it.

He should be facing the same charges as the person who attacked him, if it had been a real attack. If it had been a real attack, the thug would be charged with a hate crime and looking at some serious prison time. Instead, this POS will get off with a slap on the wrist. Although, he has screwed up his whole future. He's already been written out of "Empire", and IO think I read that they are deleting all of his scenes. Still, this POS needs to go to prison for this.

Roseanne Barr,Bill O'Reilly etc etc have all been crucified for much much less.
    It's amazing how quick they turn their back on their own kind.
    Then we'll take about that crazy ass redhead holding Trumps severed head complaining the TRUMP ruined her life.
    These people ruin their own like by there own decision making.
    As for Chicago burning to the ground,that would probably be the best thing for it.
    A cleansing.

Come on guys he will have the best Dem lawyers money can buy. He cry's and apologizes on Nat TV and says Trumps Racism made him act wrongly. Gets the Oscar, a big movie contract and book deal. His oppressed state caused him to do it.

Come on guys he will have the best Dem lawyers money can buy. He cry's and apologizes on Nat TV and says Trumps Racism made him act wrongly. Gets the Oscar, a big movie contract and book deal. His oppressed state caused him to do it.
    This ^^^

R

If he was a banker or in any way shape or form connected to the POTUS, they would have SWATed his house in the middle of the night. Being a celebrity (AKA supercitizen) the po po is negotiating his surrender with his lawyer. Tired of "supercitizens" in this country yet? I am.

^^ Good,like I said watch how quick they turn their backs on him.
    Some hold outs will cry foul,black this black that or it's whiteys fault.
    If he would have been white this would have not been news.

I am sure that they will eventually find some way to initiate damage control by making up a bullshit reason like: "Smollett apologizes, claims he was under the effects of LSD slipped into his drink when he made erroneous accusations of hate crimes..." or something to that affect and then expect us to believe them too.

As of now though, it is certain that the two people in this country suffering from the most agonizing and prolonged bouts of insomnia are him, and HPD chief Art Acevedo...

Bet he gets nothing but probation.
    That's irrelevant, the problem is with the statements that were made by headline whoring Dems and other self-important ass wipes.
    The damage is done,does anyone have hopes of those types of ever saying hey maybe I was wrong and jumped to conclusions?
    Not going to happen,again look what Al Sharpton has done in his life.
    His rewards were astounding,88 trips to the WH to consult with Berry.
    His very own TV show.
    Millions in unpaid taxes with no hope of ever being paid.
    A reasonable expectation would be that his career is done,I don't see it,if anything it will be improved vastly since the pundits control the narrative.
    I'm not holding my breath on someone doing the right thing.

That's irrelevant, the problem is with the statements that were made by headline whoring Dems and other self-important ass wipes.
    The damage is done,does anyone have hopes of those types of ever saying hey maybe I was wrong and jumped to conclusions?
    Not going to happen,again look what Al Sharpton has done in his life.
    His rewards were astounding,88 trips to the WH to consult with Berry.
    His very own TV show.
    Millions in unpaid taxes with no hope of ever being paid.
    A reasonable expectation would be that his career is done,I don't see it,if anything it will be improved vastly since the pundits control the narrative.
    I'm not holding my breath on someone doing the right thing.

I agree with everything you said, except the relevance part. His crimes matter, and he should spend time in prison for his felony, period.

Let me say that differently.
    I agree with you that he should be in jail for what he did.
    How many resources did he waste.
    The irrelevant part comes into play with the people that ran their mouths hoping for the political payout as if this were true.
    They will cover their asses and in turn the goof will be shielded by their false narrative,his false narrative is in fact irrelevant.
    Does that make sense?
    What they need is someone with authority to say enough is enough and follow through.

I disagree with those stating he will survive as a gay liberal spokesman. Guy is DOA.

Communist Democrats eat their non producing scum like a commissar machine gunning his own troops when the attack fails.

Look at what happens to their losing presidential candidates. Micheal Dukakis, Walter Mondale, Adlai Stevenson. Those guys couldn't even get a seat at the next national convention.

No elder statesman roles for Democrat losers. No Bob Dole, GHWB type statesman positions. It goes to the heart of the party. The democrats have no soul, only the cause matters.

Ever notice how democratic voters will register as republicans to screw up a republican primary. They do this often in KS. Try to elect a weaker fringe type candidate to make the statewide election easier to win.

I have never known a republican to do this. I once ask a prominate democratic newspaper editor why that was. She was shocked when I told her republicans had too much self respect to associate even temporary with the democrat freak show.

Last edited:
    I'm just watching this until he gets into General Population and all the publicity dies down.

Greg

He's screwed since his accuser is black (police cheif).
    Time to pile on since the boss spoke up.
    “@JussieSmollett- what about MAGA and the tens of millions of people you insulted with your racist and dangerous comments!? #MAGA,” Trump tweeted Thursday.

While I debated starting Thread 7 for little Jussie (Probably a new Bear Pit Record)...

Seems the drama is coming to an end... he turned himself in. No white Bronco chase. No shootout (probably using an organic glue gun). No Billy Jack standoff (Violence is wrong, Billy Jack...). Now onto the Trial of Billy Jack -- er Jessie Smores... er... Jessie Smugetts. With luck they could turn this into four or five hippie Billy Jack movies...

Well, hope the little scum-weasel either ends up in prison... or working at Olive Garden. Either way, endless salads getting tossed!

Disgusted,

Sirhr

pbj_time.gif

Less than a month ago most people had never heard of him or the show. And now everyone has. What do they say - no such thing as bad PR?

Less than a month ago most people had never heard of him or the show. And now everyone has. What do they say - no such thing as bad PR?
    there is when it lands you in prison......and not regular prison....."pound you in the ass" priso- oh, wait :unsure:

He was just charged with 4th deg. Felony.

Gonna end up going nowhere. But CPD ain’t screwing around.

And the DA has said she is recusing herself. Gee... wonder what her ambitions are that she wants out of this mess. Do your job bi$/h!!!!

Cheers, Sirhr
    Yea, he ought to be marched out in public and beaten within a inch of his life!