• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So Mr potato is going to cut off the izzy weapon supply line

What could possibly go wrong ? With people like this leading our military. LOL
90233308-4821-4040-B454-153ACDFDDA81.jpeg

Reactions: 10ring'r
We're not going to make it without challenges as far as I can see- I truly hope that I'm wrong on this but I'm seeing a very rough future ahead of us when we go from cold to hot and multiple nations/allies are sitting on the same laurels that the other 'victors' of WWII have been relying on. The world has gone crazy and drastically changed from even 10-15 years ago. Our military readiness only mirrors that trend and our preparedness to respond. As a student of history- it's not looking too good from my perspective.

-LD

Reactions: camocorvette
Considering a good part of our government and of our congress critters are Israeli citizens who owe primary allegiance to Israel, NOT the USA, I'm guessing this is where Pedo Peter is suddenly found "tragically unfit for office" and is replaced on the ballot...

President Biden has an election coming up and will do nothing to Israel because he needs every Jewish vote and campaign dollar he can get his hands on.

Yep, and they are all ignorant enough to vote for him again.

Outside of the British Muslim led government in Tehran Persians are an Aryan people who must be killed off by Israel and their puppet western governments.

Same as in Syria, nothing more than a war against the white race.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Well Iran is pissed, US Troops to be on scene soon building a “sea port”. So pull back support….see what happens. Reap it.

Outside of the British Muslim led government in Tehran Persians are an Aryan people who must be killed off by Israel and their puppet western governments.

Same as in Syria, nothing more than a war against the white race.

Because the pale skinned folks are the ones mostly likely to resist the plans of the Global Elites to make the entire world a new serfdom under the control of the Elites with everyone else as slaves.