• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So NOW they are admitting that HCQ+ZPAK+Zinc works on COVID? Significantly too?

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • Journal article from Science Direct:

1-s2.0-S0924857920304258-gr2.jpg

1-s2.0-S0924857920304258-gr3.jpg

Breakdown of significant points:

----------
    Highlights

First COVID-19 outpatient study based on risk stratification and early antiviral treatment at the beginning of the disease.

Low-dose hydroxychloroquine combined with zinc and azithromycin was an effective therapeutic approach against COVID-19.

Significantly reduced hospitalisation rates in the treatment group.

Reduced mortality rates in the treatment group.
    ----------
    ----------
    The antiviral effects of HCQ are well documented [19]. It is also known that chloroquine, and probably HCQ, have zinc ionophore characteristics, increasing intracellular zinc concentrations [20]. Zinc itself is able to inhibit coronavirus RNA-dependent RNA polymerase (RdRp) activity [21]. It has been hypothesised that zinc may enhance the efficacy of HCQ in treating COVID-19 patients [22]. The first clinical trial results confirming this hypothesis were recently published as a preprint [23]. Nevertheless, many studies with HCQ as monotherapy or in combination with the antibiotic azithromycin have been inconclusive so far [13], [14], [15], [16]. In all of these studies, HCQ was used later than 5 days after the onset of symptoms when hospitalised patients most likely had already progressed to stage II or III of the disease [6]. Regardless of the established antiviral effects of zinc and that many COVID-19 patients are prone to zinc deficiency, dependent on co-morbidities and drug treatments [22], none of these studies were designed to include zinc supplementation as combination treatment.
    ----------
    ----------
    Fig. 2. Hospitalisation. Treatment with triple therapy of zinc, low-dose hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin was associated with significantly fewer hospitalisations compared with untreated patients of the public reference data. χ2 (1, N = 518) = 14.17; * P < 0.001.
    ----------
    ----------
    Fig. 3. All-cause deaths. Treatment with triple therapy of zinc, low-dose hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin was associated with numerically fewer all-cause deaths compared with untreated patients of the public reference data. n.s., not significant. χ2 (1, N = 518) = 1.98; P = 0.12.

----------

bUt HyDrOxYcHlOrOqUiNe DoN't WoRk... bEcAuSe dRuMpH iS bAd aNd OrAnGe MaN bAd. REEEEEE! WAAH! WAAH! WAAH!
    smiley_freak.gif

Reactions: lash

Folks, COPY that image and whenever you are on social media and some fucking mindless NPCs go REEE about how "cases in the US are skyrocketing while other places have it under control", reply to them with that map. Not for those dumbfucks' sake, but for the whole audience reading and participating in the discussions...

Just a week after Wuhan was put on lockdown, the Chinese Communist Party ordered ALL pharmaceutical companies to start producing HCQ and azithromycin as their first priority. Those who defied the order and continued to fulfill foreign contracts for other drugs were threatened with the penalty of their corporations being confiscated and nationalized while the decision makers can face anything from life imprisonment to the death penalty.

THAT right there is called looking out for national interests. We need to institute an America First Act. With severe penalties for those who put the interests of Americans behind anything else. The CCP may not be ideal role models but we can adopt a thing or two from them.

Well gee whizz! Who knew? EVERY FUCKING BODY!

Of course everybody knew... But then, Soros, Schwab and Co. with their puppets Fauci, Trudeau, and Johnson told their online NPCs to stop looking. And not only they obeyed, they started droning on and on and tried to convince everybody else to stop looking and researching...

Thanks @Blue Sky Country, that is a good article that just confirms so many things that have been hidden by and denied by the mega corporation influenced MSM.

You got it, bro! (y)

If I had a career involving lots of computer time and equipment at my disposal, I'd probably find a way to repurpose a few fucking chatbots to farm the entire Internet for stuff like this and compile them. The systems would be running even if I am asleep or doing something else, LOL...

that map is off; at least for the green countries in EU. My wife works at the ER at the largest hospital in Norway and they treat COVID with Dexamethasone. hydroxychloroquine Is not approved for use for COVID. I also do not believe the rest of EU have adjusted their guidance on this and do not allow Hydroxychloroquine for COVID.

Was it not fouci that diced DJT and told the nation that shit was no good?

He was also the MFER that tould us no mask so we can hord them and then when they have controll of the supply tell us thier manditory.

When that first came out I knew he was a lying weasel and a coulple of ass hats on here defended him and when he renigged they turned around and defended him again.

You know who they were.

Oh and by the way, here is a little peek into the zoo enclosure holding the NPCs...

peak_TDS_jpg-1741721.JPG

Peak_TDS_2_jpg-1741722.JPG

Looks like something the folks at KiwiFarms will enjoy researching and doing coverage on. The minds of batshit leftists ALWAYS provide for excellent entertainment...

ETA: Holy fucking shit... I am sending these in a email to the KiwiFarmers...

anim_lol.gif

I can't stop laughing either......... AT YOU, BITCH....

anim_lol.gif

DU_jpg-1741776.JPG

These people fucking exist...
    anim_lol.gif

Last edited:
    Zinc? Interesting, Ive been taking a mixture of zinc and selenium and have had no problems. Recently added vitamin D3.

Apparently the main operating mechanism behind ALL of the drugs that work on COVID-19 is zinc. Zinc molecules fuck up and destroy the reproduction cycle and RNA-transcription process of the virus when zinc concentrations inside the cell reach a certain point. And this concentration can apparently be reached and sustained without giving the cell itself a lethal dose. HCQ+ZPAK, Quercetin, etc., facilitates the entry of zinc into the target cell and help it reach a zinc level high enough to purge the viral genetic material.

In other studies, hospitalized COVID patients who already had a low zinc blood concentration fared FAR WORSE than patients who already had a normal or slightly high level.

Peoples lives were lost because they absolutely just wanted to refute anything President Trump says or does. That was their gameplan. They had no regard for the truth or saving peoples lives. They wanted as many dead as possible and this was one of their many ways including the killing fields in the nursing homes.

They all need to be tarred and feathered.

We, The People, REMEMBER...

We, The People.... will NOT forget...

Reactions: Snuby642
    Zinc? Interesting, Ive been taking a mixture of zinc and selenium and have had no problems. Recently added vitamin D3.
    My wife is a crna. She got covid in September. I went and picked up zinc , hydrochloriquine, and dose pack soon as she was positive. It seemed to work fine. They make a chewy called airbourne that we take daily. It contains zinc and vitamin d and c!

Apparently the main operating mechanism behind ALL of the drugs that work on COVID-19 is zinc. Zinc molecules fuck up and destroy the reproduction cycle and RNA-transcription process of the virus when zinc concentrations inside the cell reach a certain point. And this concentration can apparently be reached and sustained without giving the cell itself a lethal dose. HCQ+ZPAK, Quercetin, etc., facilitates the entry of zinc into the target cell and help it reach a zinc level high enough to purge the viral genetic material.

In other studies, hospitalized COVID patients who already had a low zinc blood concentration fared FAR WORSE than patients who already had a normal or slightly high level.
    right. people with cancer, liver disease, diabetes, and OLD PEOPLE tend to be low on zinc, aka the people that are dying.
    hcq is just an ionophore for zinc (transport agent) which is why hcq by itself might do nothing.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Blue Sky Country

I read that the Selenium does much the same. Perhaps having a regimine of the two has kept me safe. Havent even had a mild cold.

My wife is a crna. She got covid in September. I went and picked up zinc , hydrochloriquine, and dose pack soon as she was positive. It seemed to work fine. They make a chewy called airbourne that we take daily. It contains zinc and vitamin d and c!

Makes perfect sense too. I bet you were exposed but asymptomatic because you used the same drugs to do preventive post exposure treatment?

Reactions: Snipe260
    That is pretty interesting. My wife has the same job.

I looked up airborne immune support chewables and can’t find any that show Vitamin D. Can you perhaps send the full label name or take a photo

Makes perfect sense too. I bet you were exposed but asymptomatic because you used the same drugs to do preventive post exposure treatment?
    Never got tested. Son had it too. I was around both of em. May have had it seeing as I had some bad sinus problems but never got tested. I basically quarantined both times but my job allowed me to work from my truck watching my workers work lol.

I looked up airborne immune support chewables and can’t find any that show Vitamin D. Can you perhaps send the full label name or take a photo
    Just looked. We are out. I’ll get some tommorrow and post a pic for you! My wife being in the med field swears by them

566DC946-D55C-4AAB-BE71-B9C6BC015ADE.jpeg

Here they are!

emergenC also has other things, including zinc, but not a large amount (13% of daily requirement).
    better than nothing i suppose.

Wowee! You guys should be running the CDC and WHO! But remember...it's just a hoax anyway. No need for a vaccine or any of this "extra" bullshit. It's all a hoax. It's just the flu....

Just ignore it and it'll be gone after the elections or after the 1st of the year. Or next Easter. No biggie. Carry on! Take yer vitamins and you'll be fine!

VooDoo

Wowee! You guys should be running the CDC and WHO! But remember...it's just a hoax anyway. No need for a vaccine or any of this "extra" bullshit. It's all a hoax. It's just the flu....

Just ignore it and it'll be gone after the elections or after the 1st of the year. Or next Easter. No biggie. Carry on! Take yer vitamins and you'll be fine!

VooDoo
    well, to be completely correct, 99.7 percent of us will be fine.
    3 out of a thousand might get sick enough for doctors that want the premium payments for covid cases to list it as such.

She says something about the elderberry being good. I’m just a dumbass, I don’t know!😂
    they are good for you (anti-oxidants) but maybe monty python was referring to side effects.

Common side effects of Elderberry include:
    • Nausea/vomiting (consumption of raw berries)
    • Weakness.
    • Dizziness.
    • Numbness.
    • Stupor.

VooDoo
    It’s a strange virus for sure! Some get it with no prob and hits some hard. I’ve known many who had it and several died. Some were healthy. Most of them not!

What’s sad is the media and politicians blame trump for covid deaths yet they are certainly FAR FAR FAR more to blame than trump.
    Anyone who blames trump is a special kind of retarded and should be hit between the eyes with a sledgehammer to see if that will help em!

Bet it won't work for covid-20, 21, 22 etc.

Covid-20 is just getting started in the UK...

Interesting timing of course. But just one of the coincidences in a long string of coincidences.

Bet it won't work for covid-20, 21, 22 etc.

Covid-20 is just getting started in the UK...

Interesting timing of course. But just one of the coincidences in a long string of coincidences.
    zinc interferes with rna replication, and is not a remedy specific to covid-19, but i know you were joking. :p

It is a retrospective study with an n of 141. That makes for very low quality data. Low quality does not mean it is wrong, but it should be approached with a heavy dose of skepticism. This study also lacks a discussion of potential problems with it, most reputable work dedicates an entire section to discussing the weakness of the work and the lack of such a section is generally a red flag.

Again, none of this means the study is wrong, but it does mean the authors are sloppy.

It is a retrospective study with an n of 141. That makes for very low quality data. Low quality does not mean it is wrong, but it should be approached with a heavy dose of skepticism. This study also lacks a discussion of potential problems with it, most reputable work dedicates an entire section to discussing the weakness of the work and the lack of such a section is generally a red flag.

Again, none of this means the study is wrong, but it does mean the authors are sloppy.

At least we know the covid-19 vaccines are...

SAFE

EFFECTIVE

Btw, I wonder why more studies involving HCQ and combination therapeutics weren't conducted over the past year?

:unsure::sneaky:

My neighbors and I were cutting some cement with a water saw.

They brought out masks for us to wear to prevent inhaling all the dust, and I brought out electronic ear pro muffs.

We worked for 3 days on putting in our fence, when I noticed one of them wasn’t feeling well. We were exchanging tools, normal close contact.

Turned out they got COVID-19 pretty bad, tested positive, had to alert everyone they had contact with, went into quarantine.

I thought that surely since I wore their masks, used their tools, and they used my ear pro (that I also use regularly) that I must have come in contact with it.

I take Vitamin D high-dose per Dr orders, Vitamin C, and Zinc just to prevent the flu and especially since all this crap broke out.

Anyway, I’ve been asymptomatic and that was at least a month ago.

I was talking to a friend that owns a pharmacy. He said that since the early summer that many doctors were writing scrips for family members for the hydroxy chloroquine. Then they got the bullshit letters telling them that they were not to fill any of label script for it. Seems that many people that know doctors came down with things that it was allowed to be used for. He said that it was in very short supply for quite some time.

SAFE

EFFECTIVE

Btw, I wonder why more studies involving HCQ and combination therapeutics weren't conducted over the past year?

I'm aware of over 30 trials of varying designs on the topic. Duplicating work (while important) rarely makes a name for researchers, so a feeling of saturation may have been part of the reason there were not more.

SAFE

EFFECTIVE

There were many tests conducted with HCQ over compatibility with various coronavirus infections. It is even officially designated for use in SARS-COV-1 by the NIH in 2005. However, as soon as they realized what a simple and quick reduction of illness will mean for their insidious political goals and ESPECIALLY after the POTUS touted it, they rushed to try to block as many channels of dialogue regarding HCQ as possible.

In short, these people have committed murder and were instruments to committing murder. Now the real question is what we the people will decide to do about it. And that is where I am going to leave off because if I keep going on, it is going to become a forum rule violation and I don't want to head there...