• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So now we have British terrorists?

He had a funny British name , since they pushed the British citizen thing did we scramble the B1 Bombers yet to bomb Britain the Islamic Terrorist State to sea level ?

Reactions: Darayavaus
Damn I didn’t realize the Brits were so adamant about wanting the jihad queen released from prison.

Makes a change that a “British” terrorist decided to go on a nice holiday rather than blowing himself up in England as is their tradition.

I despair that in the media he is considered “British”, probably because he has (sorry, HAD!) a British passport. Betting that he came to Britain illegally in the first place, the inbred goat fucking cunt.

How long until it’s classified as just another ‘workplace violence’ incident, or maybe ‘suicide by cop’ and nothing at all to do with actual domestic terrorism… Nope, nothing to see here!

Now please focus your attention on these seditionists attending school board meetings or incarcerated for a year after 6 Jan. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10ring'r
It's dishonest, misleading, and offensive that the suspect wasn't described by the corporate media as a muslim- which I'm sure is the most important trait the suspect himself identifies with.
On Justice with Judge Jeanine Pirro last night she and the person she was talking to called him out as a muslim, and that he was holding hostages to get a muslim prisoner released from an American prison.

Reactions: Milf Dots
Glad it worked out okay and I'm not normally one to suggest shit like this, BUT...

The feebs sure have been taking it on the beak a lot lately and along comes a lone goat 🐐 fucker with four hostages that they fly HRT out of DC to handle and yay a win! 🤔

I mean who the fuck really thinks anybody's going to release a jihadi terrorist because you took some poor Jewish folks hostage? Or give you a fucking plane to the middle east? Really? You just finish watching Delta Force with Chuck Norris or what homie?

Of course the media is already all over calling him a Brit instead of a goat fucker terrorist. The whole things a little ... off isn't it?

I'm supposed to believe they briefed the potato on it and that he was closely monitoring the situation between bites of pudding and Alzheimer meds 🙄

Glad he's enjoying his 70 virgin goats in jihadi paradise but the whole things a little 🤥 supposedly he was on the live stream saying he didn't want to hurt anyone and that he bonded with the rabbi?????

A Muslim jihadi binded with a Jewish rabbi hostage.....

right-dr-evil.gif

Anybody have the video of the hostages running out? Allegedly they either got free on their own or he let them go and THEN the feebs went in after him and he took a dirt nap. Which is fine, as it should be, but it's not exactly a rescue if he let them go... is it?

Reactions: Crewdog135
Are they easily startled?

Side note, didn’t we have british terrorists here in the 1700s? Something about a war to remove their power over others?
Technically, I think the guys dumping tea, tarring and feathering British colonial officials and ambushing columns of redcoats ‘might’ have met the definition of terrorism better than, say, soldiers and officials of a giant bureaucratic monarchy.

I’m just ‘sayin.

Fortunately, the victors get to write the history!

So… there we go!

Sirhr

Technically, I think the guys dumping tea, tarring and feathering British colonial officials and ambushing columns of redcoats ‘might’ have met the definition of terrorism better than, say, soldiers and officials of a giant bureaucratic monarchy.

I’m just ‘sayin.

Fortunately, the victors get to write the history!

So… there we go!

Sirhr

Only if we use the horribly loose definition of "terrorism" that has been pushed these last few decades. Valid military targets, attacked by unconventional means, especially after hostilities are declared, are NOT terrorism. The Cole wasn't terrorism, Khobar towers wasn't.. With the way the term is used, hurt feels are terrorism today.

Only if we use the horribly loose definition of "terrorism" that has been pushed these last few decades. Valid military targets, attacked by unconventional means, especially after hostilities are declared, are NOT terrorism. The Cole wasn't terrorism, Khobar towers wasn't.. With the way the term is used, hurt feels are terrorism today.
Except they were attacked by nonstate actors.

I don’t disagree with you I think the most important point you make is that it is a fluid term applied to whatever group the powers that be don’t like.

Israel was definitely founded after the Zionist militias did things like blew up theaters and attacked British occupation forces. The same things Palestinians do now. The difference is who’s in charge and who is considered the state actor.

But good point!!

Sirhr

Reactions: Crewdog135
How did the terrorist running out the front door chasing the 2 hostages not catch one in the head immediately?
I bet you could hear the doughnuts dropping all over that parking lot…….
Somebody inside the synagogue yelled "Hey the double decker bus has arrived". The "British Citizen" new he needed to get outside quick, or he would not get a good seat on the bus.

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
He’d of been lucky to get a shawarma in trade let alone a Arabian princess political prisoner.

The fact that she continues to waste our tax dollars rotting in there is insulting... They should give the (life sentence, no parole) Inmate of the Year there some lube and let him go to town on her, any fantasy he wishes to fulfill. If he needs a knife or a garrote, one can be tossed in as well...

Last edited:
It's dishonest, misleading, and offensive that the suspect wasn't described by the corporate media as a muslim- which I'm sure is the most important trait the suspect himself identifies with.
Not surprising, the guy who committed the Christmas parade murders via suv has his story buried by the MSM. We don't have news anymore, we have Pravda.

Sadly, the FBI said they cannot determine a reason for this attack. According to the FBI there is no provable link between an Islamic terrorist killing Jews and demanding the release of another Islamic terrorist from prison and...........................................................................Islamic terrorism.

The real danger in this country is that the FBI is literally working hand-in-glove with Islamic terrorists and Democrats/NAZI party members and even communists to destroy our country. When you look at the demands of Americans Democrats and their unbridled hatred of Jews and most Christian religions they more closely resemble 1930's NAZI's than the communists they claim to represent.

The Democrats work hard to destroy businesses based on the politics or religion of the business owners, similar to the German leadership and Jewish owned business.

The Democrats demand to exclude people from working and earning a living based on religion or political views, again similar to Germany in the 1930's.

The Democrats advocate for illegal immigration and the destruction of our nation by inviting our nation's enemies into the nation with no checks. In the 1930's and 40's the typical German Democrat happily ignored immigration laws and invaded all neighboring countries to give themselves "living space".

They had the Gestapo, we have the FBI. In the USSR they had the KBI, we have the FBI. In China they have the Ministry of State Security, we have the FBI. Currently in Russia, they call their FBI the FSB.

Every evil government on earth had to have tens of thousands of evil men and women to do their bidding. You can tell they are evil when they support massive election fraud, work on behalf of one party to usurp the elected president (2016) political persecutions and embrace terrorists who are killing their nation's citizens on behalf of the current ruling Democrat party.

UK is not called UKStan for no reason, rifraf from the ex colonies came in droves with a vengeance, while the monied rif raf from Arab world use UK over the summer to cool off and whore around while at home they pretend to be pious beheaders. There are more Sharia law no go zones in UKstane than whole of middle east. A couple of beheadings per year just keep the 'diversity' score high.

So just ad another notch to the scoreboard.

Saudi Arabia threw millions of pounds into establishing Wahhabism in UK.
Generations of these indoctrinated cockroaches.
Sharia law courts
Illegal commerce, Hawala, undermining the economy.
A Lord Mayor of London that refers to Islamic terrorism as "Lone Wolf attacks" or "isolated incidents by mentally ill individuals".
It's a fucken slow motion car crash, involving the whole country.
They are doing the same thing here in Australia.
Where I am camping, haven't seen one raghead....oops, person of alternate ethnic origin, or some fucking thing.
Not in Albany, or the surrounds.
Fucken Bliss.
Any terrorist, regardless of religious or political persuasion, deserves a warning shot through the head.

Sadly, the FBI said they cannot determine a reason for this attack. According to the FBI there is no provable link between an Islamic terrorist killing Jews and demanding the release of another Islamic terrorist from prison and...........................................................................Islamic terrorism.

The real danger in this country is that the FBI is literally working hand-in-glove with Islamic terrorists and Democrats/NAZI party members and even communists to destroy our country. When you look at the demands of Americans Democrats and their unbridled hatred of Jews and most Christian religions they more closely resemble 1930's NAZI's than the communists they claim to represent.

The Democrats work hard to destroy businesses based on the politics or religion of the business owners, similar to the German leadership and Jewish owned business.

The Democrats demand to exclude people from working and earning a living based on religion or political views, again similar to Germany in the 1930's.

The Democrats advocate for illegal immigration and the destruction of our nation by inviting our nation's enemies into the nation with no checks. In the 1930's and 40's the typical German Democrat happily ignored immigration laws and invaded all neighboring countries to give themselves "living space".

They had the Gestapo, we have the FBI. In the USSR they had the KBI, we have the FBI. In China they have the Ministry of State Security, we have the FBI. Currently in Russia, they call their FBI the FSB.

Every evil government on earth had to have tens of thousands of evil men and women to do their bidding. You can tell they are evil when they support massive election fraud, work on behalf of one party to usurp the elected president (2016) political persecutions and embrace terrorists who are killing their nation's citizens on behalf of the current ruling Democrat party.
It was doomed to fail from it's inception , nothing good ever starts with crossdressing.

This attack was because America has to many guns and that my administration hasn't done enough to have more gun control. Joe Biden

• Haha
“British”

The fact that those snagged tooth clowns will more likely give citizenship to a legit terrorist than say someone from America or Japan should tell you something. .

This one, a MAN from a shithole country, just told the idiots he was 12 and A OK

This is what sucking the leftist statist cock get ya

Also hilarious it was some out of shape rabbi throwing a chair at the idiot that saved them, not the mighty FBI 😂

Reactions: Sako man
The Brits deserve what they get. They've let in half the middle east with predictable results. I've seen videos shot in parts of London and you would think they were taken in Islamabad. Fucking disgusting what white liberal scum have done to most of Europe letting these people in. Same thing Democrat filth is doing to our country letting in anyone who can get to the border.

The Brits deserve what they get. They've let in half the middle east with predictable results. I've seen videos shot in parts of London and you would think they were taken in Islamabad. Fucking disgusting what white liberal scum have done to most of Europe letting these people in. Same thing Democrat filth is doing to our country letting in anyone who can get to the border.
A big part of what Brexit was about, weekly buss bombings from North Africans and Arabs. The public had had enough and wanted to secede from the shit stain that is the EU.

It’s funny, that whole thing about being a child and thinking like a child, my aunt was French and wouldn’t go back, for the reasons you state, this was decades before anyone talked about it on the news, I was young and was like “whatever”. Now, yeah the old people weren’t as dumb as the children, and adults with child like brains, thought them to be

Breaks you heart seeing places with such beautiful history and culture get turned into a fucking dumpster fire by welcoming the dregs of humanity in.

Back in the day if you wanted to be French but didn’t have French blood, join the legion, now it’s just have a half a half baked sob story. :(

Reactions: Arc Light
Wait you mean a gun law didn't stop someone from getting a gun when they wanted one?

Damn, $150 even HiPoints go for more than that don't they?
I’m sure the deal was “don’t tell anybody where you got this”.....

Reactions: The D