• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So Proud of the Daughter

mwilkins

Minuteman
Jun 1, 2010
Sachse, TX.
First it was at the range with the .45. Now it is with an AR. Almost forgot to add, she just turned 14 yrs old.

These were her first rounds through an AR at 100 yards. Build is a JP upper receiver, hand guard, gas block and brake. Lilja 20" 1:8.5 tw, Tactical Innovations lower, Timney Trigger, Magpul PRS w/monopod and a Nikon Monarch X 4x16x50. Gonna get her on the Grendel in a few weeks then let her squeeze the trigger on the .338.

Last edited:
51% of the population is female, we the male shooters have for far too long failed to "bring the girls in". If I were you sir, I'd be proud too, God Bless her!

dude, that is awesome when you can spend such quality with your family....... now if I could just get my family into AR's and reloading! LOL... not going to happen!

very impressive group!

First it was at the range with the .45. Now it is with an AR. Almost forgot to add, she just turned 14 yrs old.

These were her first rounds through an AR at 100 yards. Build is a JP upper receiver, hand guard, gas block and brake. Lilja 20" 1:8.5 tw, Tactical Innovations lower, Timney Trigger, Magpul PRS w/monopod and a Nikon Monarch X 4x16x50. Gonna get her on the Grendel in a few weeks then let her squeeze the trigger on the .338.

Good job dad! My 16 year old daughter is an accomplished deer and turkey hunter, and great shot. She's worked out to 600 yd with her AR, and if she continues to progress she will be outshooting dad someday! It's amazing what young eyes, good form, and the right equipment can do! Congrats :)