• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So the truth really is illegal

nagantguy

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020

With all the talk of foreign wars and the looting of our treasury to pay for those foreign wars let’s not forget that here at home the American we all grew up is dead and gone .

Cliff notes version- journalist and publisher both arrested for running a true story AND the real catch the article states that what they did was NOT illegal.
Support Ukraine Support Israel And back the blue !

2D1F038B-D042-494A-8430-AD1E841D291E.jpeg

Reading the story, sounds like small town “ol’ boy” politics at play.

With all the talk of foreign wars and the looting of our treasury to pay for those foreign wars let’s not forget that here at home the American we all grew up is dead and gone .

Cliff notes version- journalist and publisher both arrested for running a true story AND the real catch the article states that what they did was NOT illegal.
Best thing that could have happened to them. They'll own the city when the lawsuits are done....

I thought we hated “media” and journalists were ”liars” and “deep state actors”. So, why do we care about these folks all of the sudden?

I started listening to Joe Rogan's podcast last night with Elon Musk that occured on Halloween. Something that struck me was Elon saying that Soros figured out that you didn't have to change the law, you just had to effect how the law was enforced to get the change you wanted. And Soros could fund a LOT of prosecuting attorneys that would enforce the law in the way he wanted, or not enforce the law the way he wanted.

So in the case of the topic of discussions case, I wonder if we were to do some digging, who funded that prosecutors campaign. And what if this case was designed to set precedence for use on other cases.

When they talk about grand juries handing out indictments on something like this, I really have to wonder if the prosecutor designed the evidence, and presented it in such a way to get the desired results from the jury, or if the jury was hand selected to hand him the indictments that he wants without hearing any true evidence in whatever case he chooses. Either way, it's not a good look, and i'm very confident that the corruption in this country is a cancer that is spreading.

Branden

I thought we hated “media” and journalists were ”liars” and “deep state actors”. So, why do we care about these folks all of the sudden?
I think that more accurate at the national.world level. At local levels there is still some semblance of true journalism. I wanted to attend the UT journalism school but that year they had some sort of massive departmental problem and werent admitting any new students.

I am not a fan Or supporter of the propaganda arm of the uniparty laughingly referred to as the “media” but and it’s a big but I do see a free and independent press- that covers all of us , anyone with a story to tell or a camera or a pen and paper, is critical to a healthy constitutional republic.
I think your response was sort of tounge in cheek but if not - there are several things wrong with what happened to journalists and publishers in Ala-fucking - bammy. One being arrested for a story , two - no one in the MSM gets arrested for publishing their lies and propaganda but someone publishing the truth does ?
3rd but certainly not last on this incompetent list . The Blue - you know everyone’s favorite organization, without question went and arrested people - members of the free and independent Press even though they committed NO crime .

On the bright side now they’ve locked up and taken the equipment from some journalists they will have some time to go investigate/ arrest/charge some people on Epstines client list - or maybe some of the arsonists from the summer of love !

Kind of hope they get you first....damn, you do work hard to be a total asshole. Wow.
What makes you think I work hard ?

Ppl are tired of the welfare state extortion /laundering scheme that is israel

And if everyone says your an asshole.

That might be a hint

Kind of like when you have to have organizations to say your not bad ppl

I started listening to Joe Rogan's podcast last night with Elon Musk that occured on Halloween. Something that struck me was Elon saying that Soros figured out that you didn't have to change the law, you just had to effect how the law was enforced to get the change you wanted. And Soros could fund a LOT of prosecuting attorneys that would enforce the law in the way he wanted, or not enforce the law the way he wanted.

So in the case of the topic of discussions case, I wonder if we were to do some digging, who funded that prosecutors campaign. And what if this case was designed to set precedence for use on other cases.

When they talk about grand juries handing out indictments on something like this, I really have to wonder if the prosecutor designed the evidence, and presented it in such a way to get the desired results from the jury, or if the jury was hand selected to hand him the indictments that he wants without hearing any true evidence in whatever case he chooses. Either way, it's not a good look, and i'm very confident that the corruption in this country is a cancer that is spreading.

Branden
Not quite so insidious as a global cabal.

Screen Shot 2023-11-02 at 11.05.23 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-11-02 at 11.04.57 AM.png

Just good ol' boy politics...

Branden
This guy gets it.

I'm losing track of all the groups I have to hate around here.
Jews
Arabs
Ukrainians
Brits
Mexicans
South Americans
Police
Firefighters
Media
Politicians (ok I ain't giving that one up)
Women
Amish
Religious People

For a freedom loving group, we sure are a spiteful bunch of bitches.

This guy gets it.

Or perhaps you could wake up one day and simply make a list of all the people that hate you and have openly said it.

When someone says they hate you, despise you and are going to work to get rid of you (if they can) or turn you into serfs or slaves (if they can't outright eliminate you), there is no reason to like them at all.

If a large block of similar people say the same thing about their hatred towards you and their plans for you, no need to like that group

"The Law" is politics. If it weren't, then why would it matter which political party appointed a supreme court judge?

Reactions: SamsonSimpson
This guy gets it.

Jews
Arabs
Ukrainians
Brits
Mexicans
South Americans
Police
Firefighters
Media
Politicians (ok I ain't giving that one up)
Women
Amish
Religious People

For a freedom loving group, we sure are a spiteful bunch of bitches.
You forgot leftists. We should legitimately hate leftists

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote