• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So they got some of our weapons, but how long can they feed them?

Steel+Killer

Killing one steel plate at a time!
Minuteman
  • May 27, 2014
    32.75259713494653, -79.87485679548313
    As the title ask.....So they got some of our weapons, but how long can they feed them?

My guess would be for a pretty long time as I am sure they probably have shipping containers with pallet loads.

I believe the upper escalon of the US military knew this would happen at worst or should have at best.

I would say some heads should roll, but we all know all there will be is some finger pointing, committees to find what went wrong, and some congressional hearings so politicians can get on CSPAN and act like they give a fuck, but in the end not a single person will be held accountable.

It was probably part of the deal that they get some toys and hostages.

Reactions: Ravenworks
    Well at least now we know were all the ammo has been going. 600,000 M4's 2,000 rounds per rifle = 1,200,000,000 rounds of 5.56. Figure about half that in 9mm, plus some 30 cal. and 50 BMG. There's were all our ammo went.

Well now that steel cased Russian ammo has been banned in the states... Wonder where it might go?

Can't find a range that let's me use it anyway. Honestly, if it were Chinese ammo that we were talking about, I'd be really comfortable saying I'm glad that it was banned. Russia is less annoying to me considering they haven't undercutted labor cost to destroy this country, but... still. We can make ammo here.

Well at least now we know were all the ammo has been going. 600,000 M4's 2,000 rounds per rifle = 1,200,000,000 rounds of 5.56. Figure about half that in 9mm, plus some 30 cal. and 50 BMG. There's were all our ammo went.
    Will some of the Taliban put ammo and weapons on Gunbroker to sell , be nice not to have to ship to a FFL .

I expect maintenance to be there biggest problem. Their AK's probably require less than our M-4's. Helicopters have to be maintained. Just saying............ I do hate to hear of them having our night vision and heavy weapons. Really hate that we left anything over there.

Reactions: geek65
    I expect maintenance to be there biggest problem. Their AK's probably require less than our M-4's. Helicopters have to be maintained. Just saying............ I do hate to hear of them having our night vision and heavy weapons. Really hate that we left anything over there.
    The bigger problem would be china getting a hold of that night vision and making there own.

Reactions: lightman
    Not much of a shooting sports country, also they are still shooting at us with old Russian stuff so 🤷‍♂️

Good news is the average range of a M4 is well under 7,800 miles.

Reactions: camocorvette
    The bigger problem would be china getting a hold of that night vision and making there own.

I’d wager they already have, I’d also wager their knock offs are much like all the other shit china knocks off.

The best thing I could wish for would be for china to try to occupy Afghanistan, I think it would demonstrate how shitty their china built and trained military is, would deplete both their shitty military and show how fake their economy is. Also seeing how they treat their own mulsims, I would love nothing more than for china to become the new target for all the crazy muslim terrorists over in the Mideast.

Not surprising, this isn't the first time this has happened.

And it's good for business. It's hard for the war machine to profit if they have no excuse to make more weapons.

Everyone's happy. Except for the taxpayers (but who gives a shit what they think anyways)...

Just give it some time.

The epic irony will be that eventually, Americans (who are supposed to be free people) will be buying cheap ammo and weapons from the middle east that are being imported across our southern border.
    If some new “NVG” company appears on the scene selling “surplus” - we’ll all know where it came from.

If some new “NVG” company appears on the scene selling “surplus” - we’ll all know where it came from.

That is basically guaranteed to happen at some point.

It'll also be some bullshit talking point about how that all needs to be made illegal for ownership because you don't need them and if they are illegal they will stop trying to 'import' them to us.

You know, just like cocaine.

Reactions: camocorvette
    They made murder against the law a little while ago.... but that hasn’t appeared to stop the occurrences much.

• Haha
    Reactions: Boon20
    Do they realize that Allah is out of virgins and their only choices are goats and young boys?

That's because they need to make a new law, that makes murder 'illegaller'.

And do the same for political corruption....

If only they had “common sense gun control” they’d be as safe as Chicago

Oh wait...never mind

Afghanistan, a war zone, where thankfully people can protect themselves with ANY weapon they can find had 6.6 murders per 100k

(https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/AFG/afghanistan/murder-homicide-rate)

Same year, Chicago, with Democrats running it since the dawn of time, and the some of the strictest “gun control” laws in the nation enjoyed a murder rate of 18.4 per hundred thousand!
    (http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Chicago-Illinois.html)

Meaning you were 279% more likely to be murdered in that Democrat utopia than Afghanistan, they should give all the citizens in Chicago a Purple Heart when they move there 😂

Last edited:
    An entrepreneurial Talibani would do well to get all that M4 ammo and sell it to the U.S. commercial market. Think of all the goats they could buy.
    Gunbroker with free shipping.

If only they had “common sense gun control” they’d be as safe as Chicago

Oh wait...never mind

Afghanistan, a war zone, where thankfully people can protect themselves with ANY weapon they can find had 6.6 murders per 100k

(https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/AFG/afghanistan/murder-homicide-rate)

Same year, Chicago, with Democrats running it since the dawn of time, and the some of the strictest “gun control” laws in the nation enjoyed a murder rate of 18.4 per hundred thousand!
    (http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Chicago-Illinois.html)

Meaning you were 279% more likely to be murdered in that Democrat utopia than Afghanistan, they should give all the citizens in Chicago a Purple Heart when they move there 😂
    I don't think Afghani's care enough to report a possible homicide when Kerpal disappears into the mountains with his goats and never returns. Even if they did, I doubt the authorities there would care enough to look. And even if they did, it would likely amount to scanning the horizon and shrugging it off.

I wouldn't put much stock in that 6.6/100k figure.

Apparently reports say that quite a number of the Super Tucanos and helo's were flown out to neighboring countries by ANA troops.

Apparently reports say that quite a number of the Super Tucanos and helo's were flown out to neighboring countries by ANA troops.

Makes sense

moving large difficult to move things vs aircraft or large ships which are built to transit large distances

And am I the only one that thinks the Super Tucano is soooo bad ass? We should have Texas ANG flying them on the border, call them cartel crop dusters :ROFLMAO:

And am I the only one that thinks the Super Tucano is soooo bad ass? We should have Texas ANG flying them on the border, call them cartel crop dusters :ROFLMAO:

I’d go with Swiss perfection
    T-6_N630LA_RIAT2014_2767_800.jpg

Or better yet just American muscle
    Plus the air tractor was built to land on dirt roads to top off, and over built to crank and bank in farm fields with good ol boys at the stick.
    ground_attack_002.jpg

Though Brazil does make good women

Reactions: tomcatmv
    Saw one flying out of College Station a few weeks ago so you might be onto something there!

Driving through North Louisiana between Shreveport and Monroe I watched a crop duster flying under high tension power lines that were at the end of the field he was working, Under the wires, climbing 180 turn, back under the wires then started spraying. God damned impressive flying who ever the hell that was.

They should have plenty of ammo for while since thay snagged an AF base and everything in it.
    What genius gave the order to simply walk away from the base?
    It will be interesting to see how many heads are going to roll over this.
    I'll wager that none will. Now if this had happened on Trump's watch........

Reactions: tomcatmv
    There's amazing partial inventory list on a number of sites, mostly all public record.

2,000 Armored Vehicles Including Humvees and MRAP’s
    -75,989 Total Vehicles: FMTV, M35, Ford Rangers, Ford F350, Ford Vans, Toyota Pickups, Armored Security Vehicles etc
    -45 UH-60 Blachhawk Helicopters
    -50 MD530G Scout Attack Choppers
    -ScanEagle Military Drones
    -30 Military Version Cessnas
    -4 C-130’s
    -29 Brazilian made A-29 Super Tocano Ground Attack Aircraft
    208+ Aircraft Total
    -At least 600,000+ Small arms M16, M249 SAWs, M24 Sniper Systems, 50 Calibers, 1,394 M203 Grenade Launchers, M134 Mini Gun, 20mm Gatling Guns and Ammunition
    -61,000 M203 Rounds
    -20,040 Grenades
    -Howitzers
    -Mortars +1,000’s of Rounds
    -162,000 pieces of Encrypted Military Comunications Gear
    -16,000+ Night Vision Goggles
    -Newest Technology Night Vision Scopes
    -Thermal Scopes and Thermal Mono Googles
    -10,000 2.75 inch Air to Ground Rockets
    -Recconaissance Equipment (ISR)
    -Laser Aiming Units
    -Explosives Ordnance C-4, Semtex, Detonators, Shaped Charges, Thermite, Incendiaries, AP/API/APIT
    -2,520 Bombs
    -Administration Encrypted Cell Phones and Laptops all operational
    -Pallets with Millions of Dollars in US Currency
    -Millions of Rounds of Ammunition including but not limited to 20,150,600 rounds of 7.62mm, 9,000,000 rounds of 50.caliber
    -Large Stockpile of Plate Carriers and Body Armor
    -US Military HIIDE, for Handheld Interagency Identity Detection Equipment Biometrics
    -Lots of Heavy Equipment Including Bull Dozers, Backhoes, Dump Trucks, Excavators

Well ,don't we still have an air force and some B-1 and B-52's that can carry some awesome non-nuke weaponry?
    Let's rain on their parade.