• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So, Victoria Australia, how was your election? (Teflon) Dan is the Man?

UKDslayer

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas
    This part of Australia had COVID lockdowns only second to communist China in severity. And they voted for more?
    People are waking up (literally) but still ASGH. Lets see how this is covered, or not. Lets see if these are people unhappy with more forced vaccinations and discrimination against the unvaccinated along with a push for "100% renewables in Victoria", or if there's fire with this smoke. Of course, just like Brazil, don't expect MSM coverage.

Yes, I know this is under paywall, but as OP writes "I can't find this info. covered in a free article".

Last edited:

So apparently a lot of Victorian's couldn't actually vote due to paper ballot shortage; is voter suppression (as in AZ) the new fraud?

And since they are unarmed they can do nothing about it.Canada will be next.

And since they are unarmed they can do nothing about it.Canada will be next.
    Regardless of laws, canada isn't unarmed. No one has given anything up since anything was "banned". I put that in quotes because there is no shortage of these types of firearms in Canada. Sales have gone through the roof in the time bans were announced and when they went in place. Canada is, in fact, armed.