• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing So what do you get...??

Tripwire

Private
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2006
VA
What do you get when you mix a beautiful misty, sorta rainy, cool, September morning with: Youth Day, a well tuned/executed plan, an 11 year old who can shoot, an alfalfa field, a 243AI, and an 85 grain TSX ?!?

This, most likely............

mat8pt2-1.jpg

mat8pt1-1.jpg

Re: So what do you get...??

Thats a damn good lookin buck! Lucky little fella can shoot. Congrats guys and keep it up, its so important to carry on the hunting tradition.

His second Youth Day deer, the first one, two years ago, was a 3 point.

He's up to 5 or 6 whitetails total, with one.

Not too far from an ol' pro......

Nice deer, I agree definately important to carry on the tradition. Tell him congrats and keep it up.

Man that's awesome. Most people will hunt their whole lives and never get a trophy like that. Tell him Congrats.

Told him he had set the bar damn high now with this buck....

Me, and his bigger brother, can't help but be just a tad jealous of this....it is a really nice one for around here.

Karma though, for the boy, as the little guy gave up a Youth Day shot last year so his brother could smoke a decent 7 point on the last Youth Day he could ever participate in.

And that was HIS idea......

There's a boy to be proud of. I'll wager he has a bright future ahead of him.

A couple of lucky boys, yours and mine.

Sent you a PM......