• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing So what happens when you add all of this together?

RMPSTRAT

Sergeant
Minuteman
So this is what I have in the shop right now.
misc178.jpg

My 9x42 vertical mill is still in the garage being used as the sturdiest shelf I've ever seen. Don't laugh, even I've been surprised on what I can do with it. So anyway I.Blum comes down to the shop today (it was my day off) begging me to start his A3 build. Here are the receiver results Please though, be gentle. I will be the first to admit I'm not a machinist
misc181.jpg

misc182.jpg

misc183.jpg

misc184-1.jpg

Re: So what happens when you add all of this together?

looks great. you should be getting a few requests ill bet

Too bad you don't have any rifle stocks...lol!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Parga</div><div class="ubbcode-body">those go on special next week.
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Let me know if there are any Mauser stocks. Or if you're gonna make a package deal on the whole lot. My hubby loves working gun wood (don't tell him I said that, he'll kill me).
eek.gif

Don't let Ray fool you. Just because he primarily works on pistols doesn't mean his art cannot transfer to long guns...

Josh

What about the new pics?