• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So Whatcha been doin???

PPB

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2018
So whatcha been doing since I have been away. There are panties stuck to the ceiling, all the beer is gone, someone barfed in the driveway, the sink is busted and I can't find the remote....

It looks like:

Seth got a supreme wedgie
Veer started work on his She Shack
A1 got 6 pallets of hand lotion for the honeymoon suite.
A cop thread blew up like c4 in an outhouse.
Frank came flying out of his cave a squished something flat

AS for the Cop Thread--- I love Cops and first responders. You guys are the unsung hero's Always--big respect for you!

Last edited:
PPB I have missed you. Where the fuck have you been? Did you get a spanking or off to Haiti or where ever it is you go?
Put your best wheel forward, Slidin Sideways. FM

Foul Mike You Hellion.
I have been going back n forth to Miami & Lauderdale looking for a house and playing in the water. I had some time to kill and a few bucks to play with so I am going back again shortly. Mission trip coming up soon. Looking for a new place for an orphanage clinic and church outside of the slum. We still have the old one but gangs dominate it for now. The Lord will provide like He always does. It is my sincere hope that He gives us both. My personal play money will run out soon then its back to work. Crappy weather here no place to ride so bike is sleeping for now. How are you doing. Living large and enjoying the good things??

PPB, As you know I am a bit long in the tooth so don't get a lot done these days other than get under peoples thin skin and shoot.
I shoot the 1000yd 3-5 times a week weather permitting and reload for next time.
I did take my old short track bike[Yamaha DT-1]engine and lowered frame to my friends house and rode his short track for about 30 laps.
It was great fun and I went as fast as the OLD Goodyear Eagle DT and front Dunlop would let me go. The rubber is hard as the hubs of hell so it made for some really wild sideways stuff. Now the scooter is back in the shop waiting for the next time.
I sure wish my old leathers still fit me but that is time well past. A couple of sets of Carharts, my new[5years old] helmet and Ken Maley's shoe make me go fast enough and I am the only person that needs to be satisfied with my performance.
I am thinking I may go and ride an Old Fart Race or 2 come spring as I knew I was fast and still knew how to hold onto the handles.
Good to see you back. Regards, FM

You are a beast. Most people cant ride a bike that fast going straight let alone sideways and bucking. It is great to still be able to do these sports as they are part of our DNA. I dread the day when I cant do them just like you do. I still have some of my old AMA cards and gear just for keepsake. Great times !! Good to see you out n about !
Live long, ride hard.

PPB, As you know I am a bit long in the tooth so don't get a lot done these days other than get under peoples thin skin and shoot.
I shoot the 1000yd 3-5 times a week weather permitting and reload for next time.
I did take my old short track bike[Yamaha DT-1]engine and lowered frame to my friends house and rode his short track for about 30 laps.
It was great fun and I went as fast as the OLD Goodyear Eagle DT and front Dunlop would let me go. The rubber is hard as the hubs of hell so it made for some really wild sideways stuff. Now the scooter is back in the shop waiting for the next time.
I sure wish my old leathers still fit me but that is time well past. A couple of sets of Carharts, my new[5years old] helmet and Ken Maley's shoe make me go fast enough and I am the only person that needs to be satisfied with my performance.
I am thinking I may go and ride an Old Fart Race or 2 come spring as I knew I was fast and still knew how to hold onto the handles.
Good to see you back. Regards, FM

How old are you, exactly? Fuckin 90 year old comin' round the mountain or what?

You were away. :unsure:

Subtle, but funny......I thought you had wound down for the weekend. Or, maybe you're just getting up a head of steam. Remember what your wife looks like ? I do (not your's, mine). I wake up and look over at her face in the glow of her iPad at 3:00 AM, in bed, playing solitaire. (Don't even think of going there. You can't tell me you've gotten any at 3:00 AM in the last 20 years either Bub.) ;);)

Reactions: Downtown and 1J04
With dirt riders 60 is like 72 and 70 is more like 94. The crash to age ratio is like .14 Kinda like dog years but just a tad less.

I am 70. Between the Track and football and the Army in my younger years my knees feel like hell, let alone working as a mechanic for 30+years on my knees a lot of the time.
This getting OLD shit is not for the feint of heart. You just have to be young in the heart and mind and never give up.
FM Remember the smell of Blendzall? Castor oil and some gofast!!!

Reactions: jungle45
Blendzall was like opium for your nostrils. I loved it plus the sound of open expansion chambers. Zoffa mouth guards, duckbills, leather 7 buckle boots and real leathers. Back then you felt like a gladiator.

Reactions: jungle45
Let me guess... you were off doing good deeds in a shithole?

Cheers,

Sirhr

I guess that's a matter of definition, but let's not bring it up for discussion.

Q8VXWXz.png

I am 70. Between the Track and football and the Army in my younger years my knees feel like hell, let alone working as a mechanic for 30+years on my knees a lot of the time.
This getting OLD shit is not for the feint of heart. You just have to be young in the heart and mind and never give up.
FM Remember the smell of Blendzall? Castor oil and some gofast!!!

Hope when I'm 70 I'm shredding track like you, old fucker...

Course, my dad is 72 and gets around like a 40 year old. I dunno what you're bitchin' about.