• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So, whats the deal with Assange?

OldSalty

Just salty.
Minuteman
Nov 1, 2019
I havent really followed this very closely, nor do I know much about the history.

It appears reps and dems are somewhat united on getting Assange. I find that interesting.

The american media, some of which once defended Assange have taken a 180.

Also from the article, Trump allegedly offered a secret pardon for Assange? Hmmm.

I suppose much like anything one mans hero is another mans enemy...

He likely knows and can prove that the us gov has been lying about what started the investigation into the trump campaign. The gov story is a big lie to cover up the fact that the kenyon admin was spying on political opponents predating trump running for office. He probably dies before being tried. NYT vs US Gov says what he did was permissible. IMHO, even more so because he's not a US citizen and he was not on US soil when the 'crime' was committed.

Reactions: HeavyAssault
The big deal is that Rule of law is a fraud . It doesn't realy exist , its a fairy tale for dumb fucks ,in Assanges case he was framed in Sweden ,denied any due proces in UK and do you think US will be any different. He is pretty much a dead man.

In UK while awaiting an extraditon trial he is locked up in solitary in maximum security prison aparently he was treated beyond bad ,things got so out of hand that other inmates (the worst folks in UK prisons)were appaled enough to get the Governor warden to move him out of the solitary.

He is the fall guy for the whole Russiagate hoax for the left and the media and obvious target for the deep state and the right ,speaking trouth to power is never left unpunished.

*In regards to rule of law , in Europe we are just learning of an emerging scandal ,french investigation into EHRC judges reveled more than a third of all serving in past decade work for one or the other Soros NGO in some capacity casting doubts on judgments they pass .

Last edited:
Reactions: DocHolliday01