• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So...what's ur occupation?

bjohnson_7

Private
Minuteman
Aug 14, 2007
by the river TN
I am about to graduate from Nashville Auto Diesel College and was just wonderin' whats yalls occupation? I'm currently tryin to get a job at TVA. If I don't get on there John Deere and CAT both want me...but I'm also considering a job in the marine industry.

Re: So...what's ur occupation?

737 Doctor, ie Airframe and Power Plant Mechanic.

Brian

Assistant Chief Fry Cook. Just got promoted from Head Crapper Cleaner last week.

Hope to make burger flipper by 2010.

BOLTRIPPER, everytime I see that avatar I lose my coffee...that's some funny shit!
...oh...my occupation, right...husband and father who just signed a new contract to become a major league infidel (again).

Welfare recipient.

I just wanna say thanks guys. Your tax dollars have allowed me to shoot and sit here on this couch (when I not spilling baby batter so's I can collect more) and make all my worthwhile and meaningful posts.

Did I tell you I was getting a new car?

Thanks again for every thing.

Stay healthy - my family (8 kids) need you.

Good luck

Machinist- still taking classes for my law enforcement degree. Few more classes then I can apply for the academy.

Loss Prevention Manager at Sportsman's

Good deals and no paycheck when I spend it all right back.

I just started my own business with my buddy in LA. WE both own a patent for a waste recyclig process. We have been quite successful so far in obtaining some govt grants andso VC funding. Hope to become a Captain of Industry very soon.

ed...

Compared to my previous life getting shot at... Its a lot safer (((LOL))

Crusader...
crusaderjm0.jpg

Retired here, retired twice infact, Retired Police Officer and retired from the Army/National Guard.

Double dipper so to speak.

I work in a retail store, and also a student studying biotechnology.

I'm into weed and brush control and also a part-time farmer,need to make money,I just bought a new house.

Self-employed medical transcriptionist - not with one of those agencies who advertise but with local physicians. I do get to work at home. But most importantly, I'm a mom.

Protector of the free world!!

I program and measure stuff with a computerized measuring machine: a Coordinate Measuring Machine. It is said of teachers, "Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach."
I say, "Those who can, Machine. Those who can't, Measure."

US Army, Military Police :p Been living with the iraqi police in a really not nice part of baghdad for the last 8 months of our 15 month deployment. Ugh.

I own a small gunstore.
I am also the salesman, janitor, accountant, secertry, and all around gopher.
I also do minor gun repairs.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mom x 3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Self-employed medical transcriptionist - not with one of those agencies who advertise but with local physicians. I do get to work at home. But most importantly, I'm a mom. </div></div>
Forgot to add "Part time wife"

Me .. A loly Underground Coal Miner

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: G.Ruff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oil man for the Swedish Bikini Team. </div></div>

Do you need an assistant?

Historical and military consultant for tv, movies, and video games. Hope to apply at local PD soon.

LEO, assistant armorer and supervisor for our firearms training unit and sniper team leader for our SWAT team.

I also do some work on pistols and firearms refinishing.

I work the drive thru @ Star bucks. Those headsets rock.