• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing So, where are you guys finding surgeon actions ?

Jaxdialation

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 24, 2011
Colorado
All of my usual suspects are completely out. And the ETA of November-"ish" only comes with A LOT of caveats. Could be January is my interpretation.

Don't need any advice on actions, Or "I heard, Wade's cousin say ___" . Just where I might find their actions in stock.

Thanks!

Re: So, where are you guys finding surgeon actions ?

Looks like Bugholes is out of stock, according to the website. So is Brownells. Have you checked Surgeon directly?

Got mine from surgeon. LA with standard bolt face. Good luck.

Just checked www.3rdgss.com and they have a 591 in stock and multiple others. BJ at third Gen is a big sponsor and shooter of tactical matches and a great guy to deal with.

I'd do business with 3rdgss in a heart beat. I'm looking for a repeater action, so that's not an option.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BERGER KING</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just checked www.3rdgss.com and they have a 591 in stock and multiple others. BJ at third Gen is a big sponsor and shooter of tactical matches and a great guy to deal with. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jAXDIALATION</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd do business with 3rdgss in a heart beat. I'm looking for a repeater action, so that's not an option.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BERGER KING</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just checked www.3rdgss.com and they have a 591 in stock and multiple others. BJ at third Gen is a big sponsor and shooter of tactical matches and a great guy to deal with. </div></div> </div></div>

THey had one earlier today, i know cause I saw it, was thinking about getting it, came back 45min later (around 10am EST) and it was gone by then...

Both bugholes and 3rd gen are good to deal with.

Thanks very much for your PM.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BERGER KING</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JAX I sent you a PM </div></div>

My schedule this week was non stop. I will call Surgeon direct on Monday.