• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s So which one of you went to Home Depot?

Ha!

There is an annoying (redundant) fat liberal in my office who does this at least 2x a week.
Im a pretty nice guy and lift the seat to pee since I work in an office of all women. There is crap splattered on the bottom of the seat regularly.

Plus she just annoys the crap out of me. And she looks pregnant all the time.
No really.

I may have to sneak a picture and have a poll on here. Pregnant Or Fat Libtard......

LOL, have to watch home depots, as I still recall what happened in Fla when an H/D employee went to prove to a customer that mineral spirits would not burn. It seemed to do a fine job of burning according to the fire department, as they claimed the store a total loss shortly after arrival.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
That COULD have been me, but I was not in the area at the time.

I will admit, that I did the Austin Powers "Who does number 2 work for?" Scene in a crowded bathroom at the AWWA conference back in November.
It was....hilarious....and the incredible "sound effects" definitely added to the authenticity.

There is someone at my work that HAS to be doing the "hover" shit.

I mean, how in the FUCK do you get shit on the WALL behind the toilet??!!

....AND another thing.... in public toilets, check the inside of the paper roll before you use it. Some motherfucker had a "breakthrough" one day and left a glob of his shit INSIDE the paper roll!! Nothing like wiping someone else's shit off your fingers.

Muslims do the squat over the bowl and make a mess. On one job site "Mo" was making a mess everyday and kept a coffee can of water in outhouse so he could douche (no toilet paper for him).

Substituted Muric Acid for his Summer's Eve. He quit. This was before lawsuits and hate crime.

Last edited: