• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So who here is a fan of Lia Thomas the transgender female college swimmer

srtsam

Paul
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Mar 1, 2008
    West TN
    I know I am. The left got exactly what they wanted with this kind of garbage. Now choke on it. I hope Lia destroys all the female world records As he, I mean she is now approaching some the most lauded female swimmer records and is going to destroy them all. Lol. honestly, I am appalled and i know families with daughters, girlfriends and wives that competitively swim absolutely hate this but I wonder how many voted for the liberals and their policies.
    Let’s Go Lia !

SmartSelect_20211221-071329_Instagram.jpg

It took less than 24 hours for the potato head in chief to require schools that receive federal funding to allow trannies into womens sports.

I hope that every parent with a female student athlete that voted for xiden receives the honor of losing out on a scholarship opportunity.

Bruce Jenner became 'woman of the year' and many looney tunes applauded it. Frigging reap what you sow...your daughters are now back to being second thoughts behind men...and they lost the ability to speak out against it because chicks with dicks have feelings, and shame on anyone who doesn't want to take part in their twisted, immoral fantasy.

This coming from a father of four daughters.

It will be even more hilarious when Lia doesn’t cut his junk off and decides to once again become a man. that..that would be something. Lol

Reactions: Edgecrusher
    It's only a matter of time, where someone goes from the NBA to WNBA. We will then watch one of the greatest slaughters of all time, and it will be spectacular!
    Someone’s gonna go from riding the bench to being on the cover of a wheaties box overnight.

Go find the video of dude winning, it's hilarious. He finished so far ahead, he could have gone to the locker room, dried off, and got dressed before 2nd place came in...not exaggerating. In fact if i was him I would do that then come out to the pool and stand there fully dressed as the other losers start coming in.

What really surprises me is that SouthPark hasn't done a show on this. They gotta be working on it.

Reactions: srtsam
    Threads like this are going to ruin your prone position behind the rifle unless you dig a small hole to get your body to lay flat.

• Haha
    Reactions: atomic41
    Women spent decades destroying all that was good and trying to eliminate all decent masculine, strong, manly men.
    Women destroyed good decent masculine men and made it impossible for them to be fathers.

Now the transgenders are coming for the women, and I'm like grabbing a bucket of popcorn and sitting back and hoping the show is awesome.

It might not be a bad thing if we for a time wind up like so many science fiction books predicted and society eventually totally ignores the concept of gender and women no longer are given any special treatment or consideration or allowances. They'll just have to be the same as everybody else and no special cutouts or places or anything. Enjoy perfect equality HA!

Does she still have a dick?

Just curious if he’s going full on high speed low drag 😂
    The dick acts like keel or centerboard and keeps the body from sliding sideways through the water, that's why the tranny is so fast.

• Haha
    Reactions: TurboTrout
    I love Southpark. Their writing in the last several years has been amazing. You know randy macho man I mean Heather Swanson is on a head on collision with Lia. Plus, don’t forget Caitlyn is still out there running over folks….buckle up…buckaroo!

Anyone with 3 IQ points could see this coming.

The Qualifying times for Mens Olympic Trials are about 5% faster than the Women's World Record for the 50m Free. (for example). This is a race where a "big" gap is 0.2 tenths of a second. Men are 2 seconds faster than women (10% or more).

As a Freshman in high school I was under most of the state records for Womans Swimming. I was neither impressive nor did it make me distinguished among my peers.

Even Bruce Jenner said "Transgender Women do not belong in women's sports" Its biology. Sexual Dimorphism is real and measurable.

I agree that so many women voted for the liberal utopia, and now they are reaping what is coming to them. IMO, let the trannies destroy women's sports, burn it to the ground, if that is what it takes for women to wake up.

I personally find this funny. The likelihood that nearly all those women competing were in support of this crap for the last couple of years is extremely high. Now that its come home to roost and compete against them its unfair. Tough luck you got what you wanted and anyone with any sense of reality knew what was coming. I don't feel bad for them but bet his female teammates are cool with it. Every event he swims its a first place finish and more team points.