• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

.....so who is taking in Melania?

Mr.BR

Private
Minuteman
  • Oct 5, 2017
    It seems this state-sanctioned highway robbery of Trump might be far more extensive than folks imagine,and Trump's inept Lawyers are not much help either.

Will he still be a billionaire if he doesn't win the presidency ?

No doubt the stuff he is accused off , is probably 101 of rich folk tax avoidance optimization schemes.

It just shows rule of law does not exist he is for all intents and purposes politically persecuted and if it was happening in some country we do not like it would be all crocodile tears on MSM.

Just read the comments under the video folks are literaly jerking off to an absolute political hit job.

But now back to who will take in Melania, if ''Orange man bad'' gets an orange jumpsuit and goes broke in the process.

I reckon our resident Bigfatcock could find some space for her in his jacuzzi

Last edited:
    No doubt the stuff he is accused off , is probably 101 of rich folk tax avoidance optimisation schemes.

It just shows rule of law does not exist he is for all intents and purposes politically persecuted and if it was happening in some country we do not like it would be all crocodile tears on MSM.

Just read the comments under the video folks are literaly jerking off to an absolute political hit job.

But now back to who will take in Melania , if Orange man gets an orange overall and goes broke in the process.

I reckon our resident Bigfatcock could find some space for her in his jacuzzi
    Only if she has a lot of money. If she’s broke then she can only chill for a couple of hours.

• Haha
    Reactions: lash and Mr.BR
    It seems this state-sanctioned highway robbery of Trump might be far more extensive than folks imagine,and Trump's inept Lawyers are not much help either.

Will he still be a billionaire if he doesn't win the presidency ?

Thought this was already overturned by an appeal or some other higher Federal court. Something about it was the loaning bank’s responsibility to confirm the value of collateral, and the fact the loans were all paid back in full.

edit: so the NY AG pulled the licenses because he’s under indictment…by the NY AG

edit #2: that entire video is an obvious hit piece, thinly disguised as a “hey, I’m just trying to present the facts man!” type presentation. Not sayin there’s nothing to it, but it’s not balanced at all, and there are a lot of incorrect statements in there to lead someone to a specific conclusion.

edit #3: plus click bait! LoL

Last edited:
    Actually his lawyers could make a pretty good argument that he is subject to "selective" and "malicious" prosecution" but they seem kinda incompetent
    That , guy is banking on lawyers that you wouldn't trust with anything let alone if you had billions and legal shit to do daily.

Last edited:
    That , guy is banking on lawyers that you wouldn't trust with anything let alone of you had billions and legal shit to do daily.
    Ok, so why? Dude has resources. His lawsuits will be historic. Shouldn’t top attorneys be beating down his door?

I reckon I could take the poor gal in , and me and Barron can go fishing and hunting , man him up a bit , hell I'll even make the dog sleep on the floor , as long as Melania don't snore.

Ok, so why? Dude has resources. His lawsuits will be historic. Shouldn’t top attorneys be beating down his door?
    Many that he used to work with have been pressured to stay away.

Perhaps had Trump cleaned house like he said he would he would not be getting his ass reamed.

Truth to the argument he could not do so at that point in time.

I guess his value is in showing Joe corrupt and to what lengths the govt will go……we have zero chance against this lawfare.

But as long as the internet is up and Tik Tok is accessible.

I reckon I could take the poor gal in , and me and Barron can go fishing and hunting , man him up a bit , hell I'll even make the dog sleep on the floor , as long as Melania don't snore.
    Good man !!

But i am afraid Melania comes with more baggage than most could handle ,so unless she comes with a good chunk of Donald's pocket money ........

Trump gets the privilege to also finance in 100% Melania's sister Ines Knavs who moonlights as an Artist , and both of her parents who moved and were naturalised in the US couple of years ago.

Reactions: lash
    President Trump's one true gift is he couldn't give a fuck. That is why the establishment (both D and R) have been doing everything in their power to destroy him. The more extreme the measures brought to bear against him the more clearly anyone willing to look can see just how corrupt our elites and their institutions are. Most are too conditioned to see, but as the corruption gets more and more blatant the harder it is to ignore.

Reactions: Zolar
    Trump is really wise and careful with money… seem to get a lot about it in his earlier days but not much now. The man is made for life.

Trump is really wise and careful with money… seem to get a lot about it in his earlier days but not much now. The man is made for life.
    Trump has some qualities but is essentially a vain cretin who constantly surrounds himself with folks that will make sure he fails , and his money is inherited if adjusted just for bank interest let alone inflation he has not earned a dime.

Absolute amateur compared to the Clintons , the Obamas all went from zeroes to borderline billionaires. Or even Bidens that are somewhat mentally impaired, still generated much more wealth than Trump did.

Last edited:

Maybe the plan is to appear inept. Clifford Clark was a lawyer