• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SoCal 22LR Precision Rifle Match 090509

Timberwolf

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 6, 2003
Palmdale, CA
22LR Precision Rifle Match
September 5, 2009

Our next monthly 22LR Tactical / Precision Rifle Match of the 2009 season at A Place to Shoot in Saugus, CA will be on Saturday, September 5, 2009.

Registration will officially begin at 1100 (however you can come earlier if you like) and the first stage will begin at 1200. Targets will be set up for zeroing purposes beginning at 1000, so you are welcome to come early, register for the match and spend the time getting in some last minute trigger and zero time.

This match is for 22LR only and is open to bolt action as well as semi auto rifles. This month’s match will be different from the previous matches in that it will all be an all paper match shot at 100 yards, from the prone position. The targets will be the NRA MR31C targets, which are the 600 yard target reduced to 100 yards. The 10 ring is 1.75 inches in diameter and the X ring is .75 inches in diameter. There will be a total of 20 rounds fired for score with an allowed 5 rounds as sighters during the string. Rifles may be shot either from a bipod or with a sling. No other type of front rests will be allowed. Rear butt bags are allowed however no B/R type rear rest (bunny ears, owl ears, etc) is allowed. Ammo will be restricted to standard velocity ammunition with all lead bullets. (Target ammo such as Wolf Match Target is highly recommended) The use of spotting scopes by shooters during their relay is allowed.

The fee for the match will be $25.00 for early registration, $30.00 for match day walk-ons. Plaques will for awarded to the top three finishers. This is limited to 20 competitors so pre-registration is suggested to reserve a spot. Since this is a holiday weekend I would ask that you notify me as soon as possible if you’ll be attending so that I can get an accurate count and plan accordingly. This way I can make sure I reserve enough space on the line to accommodate the match (it will be shot prone from the concrete pad), etc. If you want to register or have any questions either PM me through this forum or email me directly at [email protected]