• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Social Credit Systems, ESG, and Orwell

WaltHer

Felipe Forevuh
Minuteman
Aug 26, 2009
hillbilluns, montucky
Many people have postulated that the reason that the powers-that-be have been so insistent on the vaccination of westerners is to put a national digital vaccine pass in place much in the way that outlawing private firearm sales is a predecessor to a national firearms database. The next step, so argue, is to piggyback a social credit system onto the preexisting digital vaccine pass. In order to see how that is working out, here are two reasonable videos of China's social credit system.

Toward the end of the second video, the narrator states that the SCS is to change "the actions and thoughts of the Chinese population, not through violence or force but through the process of gradual normative behavioral change." Taking away the ability of someone to travel, have a good job, or purchase goods by disrupting their free will doesn't feel gradual or normative, but instead feels kind of like force.

The social credit system is typically associated with individuals. The business or corporate version of the social credit system is referred to as ESG score, with ESG meaning "environmental, social, and governance." The prime underpinning of ESG scoring is the (WEF influenced) transition from corporate "shareholders" (ownership shares in a company) to "stakeholder" (someone with an interest in a business).

Once a business or company becomes beholding to someone other than those who own it, there needs to be a way for those with an interest in the business to evaluate whether or not the business is fulfilling those stakeholders' interests. That method is the ESG score. Capitalism=out. Stakeholder Capitalism=in.

(thanks Sako Man)

From the good guys at BlackRock:

This all hit home close to me recently. The company that my wife works for told her to not bother applying for a certain job because, even as a woman, she isn't "diverse" enough, and that the position she was applying for was a key determinant of their ESG score which influences the rates that they can borrow money at.

Many people have postulated that the reason that the powers-that-be have been so insistent on the vaccination of westerners is to put a national digital vaccine pass in place much in the way that outlawing private firearm sales is a predecessor to a national firearms database. The next step, so argue, is to piggyback a social credit system onto the preexisting digital vaccine pass. In order to see how that is working out, here are two reasonable videos of China's social credit system.

Toward the end of the second video, the narrator states that the SCS is to change "the actions and thoughts of the Chinese population, not through violence or force but through the process of gradual normative behavioral change." Taking away the ability of someone to travel, have a good job, or purchase goods by disrupting their free will doesn't feel gradual or normative, but instead feels kind of like force.

The social credit system is typically associated with individuals. The business or corporate version of the social credit system is referred to as ESG score, with ESG meaning "environmental, social, and governance." The prime underpinning of ESG scoring is the (WEF influenced) transition from corporate "shareholders" (ownership shares in a company) to "stakeholder" (someone with an interest in a business).

Once a business or company becomes beholding to someone other than those who own it, there needs to be a way for those with an interest in the business to evaluate whether or not the business is fulfilling those stakeholders' interests. That method is the ESG score. Capitalism=out. Stakeholder Capitalism=in.

(thanks Sako Man)

This all hit home close to me recently. The company that my wife works for told her to not bother applying for a certain job because, even as a woman, she isn't "diverse" enough, and that the position she was applying for was a key determinant of their ESG score which influences the rates that they can borrow money at.

I'm not going to watch this sh#t. Oh, have I made the statement lately...FU#K THE chicoms!! Mac:mad:

Last edited:

This guy has been on this for years. After you’re done with a few of those check out the rest of his site. He’s the gold standard in the alt journalism world and for very good reason

This was my first lesson about gambling: if you see somebody winning all the time, he isn't gambling, he's cheating. Later on in life, if I were continuously losing in any gambling situation, I would watch very closely. - Author: Malcolm X

Now enters the Flimflam Man..... In the name of save the children, save the whales or save the planet the Deep State invents a righteous game called ESG. It supposedly pits large, worldwide corporations against one another in an effort to have the best ESG score. The flaw in the theory is the world is full of evil. Any corporation focusing on ESG will be beaten by corporations who don't play the ESG game.

Simply follow the money to learn who is cheating at the ESG game.

Of course a social credit system is the endgame. It's a perfect way to control a population and get them to turn in people that might rock the boat. It's also one of the major motivations behind self-driving cars and ending the private ownership of transportation.

(thanks Sako Man)

EEO violation.

This was my first lesson about gambling: if you see somebody winning all the time, he isn't gambling, he's cheating. Later on in life, if I were continuously losing in any gambling situation, I would watch very closely. - Author: Malcolm X

Now enters the Flimflam Man..... In the name of save the children, save the whales or save the planet the Deep State invents a righteous game called ESG. It supposedly pits large, worldwide corporations against one another in an effort to have the best ESG score. The flaw in the theory is the world is full of evil. Any corporation focusing on ESG will be beaten by corporations who don't play the ESG game.

Simply follow the money to learn who is cheating at the ESG game.

Gotta kinda disagree with you to a small extent here Hobo. Granted that a lot of woke companies will flock to this, but the .gov isn't worried about outfits driven by the profit angle. They can regulate the others out of business as has been proven. The brass ring, as pointed out, is control of the masses.
Some of you may want to look at the banks that you do business, especially the big ones, you might be surprised to see how many already have esg in place. Mine does so I am looking to go with a locally run c.u. or mom/pop bank.
This is a metastasizing cancer that some states are just starting to become aware of. My local state rep's had no clue, and one of them was the head of the state finance committee! My guess is that she will do everything in her power to kill anything anti-esg.
At least 20 states have pending legislation to kill some or all of the esg scoring. Get up off your ass and call your local rep's, otherwise you won't have an ass left with this cancer. All you have to do is see what is going on in Canada and realize how the esg will be used against the protesters. It's already beating at your door.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Gotta kinda disagree with you to a small extent here Hobo. Granted that a lot of woke companies will flock to this, but the .gov isn't worried about outfits driven by the profit angle. They can regulate the others out of business as has been proven. The brass ring, as pointed out, is control of the masses.
Some of you may want to look at the banks that you do business, especially the big ones, you might be surprised to see how many already have esg in place. Mine does so I am looking to go with a locally run c.u. or mom/pop bank.
This is a metastasizing cancer that some states are just starting to become aware of. My local state rep's had no clue, and one of them was the head of the state finance committee! My guess is that she will do everything in her power to kill anything anti-esg.
At least 20 states have pending legislation to kill some or all of the esg scoring. Get up off your ass and call your local rep's, otherwise you won't have an ass left with this cancer. All you have to do is see what is going on in Canada and realize how the esg will be used against the protesters. It's already beating at your door.
I appreciate you bring some more info into the discussion. Like so many other changes in our business dealings, it is a good thing to at least put the term "ESG" out in front of people. Allow them to make choices.

Snake Oil Salesman

Mark Segal

Mark founded ESG Today following a 20 year career in investment management and research. Prior to founding ESG Today, Mark worked at Delaney Capital Management (DCM) in Toronto, Canada, most recently as the firm’s head of U.S. equities. While at DCM, Mark was part of the firm’s ESG team, responsible for evaluating and tracking the sustainability factors impacting portfolio companies, and assessing the suitability of companies for portfolio inclusion. Mark also spent several years in the sell-side research industry, covering the technology and services sectors. Mark holds an MBA from Columbia University in New York, a BBA from the Schulich School of Business at York University in Toronto, and is a CFA charterholder.

We are in a Marxist Revolution, never mind the ideology has never worked and resulted in 100's millions deaths so far, they still want to try again, the NWO, Globalism, or Great Reset, what ever the hell you want to call it, the Runts of the Litter are at it gain. It will fail and billions will die this time. Only two ways to live, be a self acting free person or be a serf and told what to do by those who have convinced you that they know better. We are the BORG and you will Assimilate. Once we went from knowing your local Banker to having a FICO score, it started.

China has been the incubator for all that we are seeing.

My advice to you is to make money when you are young so you can tell people to fuck off when you are older.