• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Social Media Users Obliterate the FBI After It Uses Two WHITE Female Models to Boast They’re Combatting Looting by Organized Gangs!

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

• 1709046761896.jpeg

• The corrupt Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) opened itself up to incredible ridicule online with a post boasting about combatting organized retail theft.
  • As Gateway Pundit readers know, looting has become a national crisis thanks to far-left prosecutors in major cities refusing to prosecute retail theft crimes in the name of “social justice.” Businesses from San Francisco to Washington D.C. are either closing or moving because the young thieves keep stealing their items while law enforcement does nothing.
The hard truth is primarily young people of color are committing retail thefts as part of organized flash mobs, though the media conveniently avoids addressing this fact.
But here is the FBI post in question regarding looting. Notice anything wrong with the picture?

Higher prices, dangerous products, and closing businesses. These are just some of the impacts Organized Retail Theft has on everyday Americans. Learn what the #FBI does to combat these crimes on the federal level to protect shoppers across the country: https://t.co/f0I2gcN9gu pic.twitter.com/d4fMwRuxry
— FBI (@FBI) February 26, 2024

The FBI decided to use two WHITE female models to assure the public they were focused on stopping retail theft. When was the last time anyone saw a mob of white girls stealing from Target or CVS?
This politically correct nonsense was not lost on social media users, who proceeded to destroy the FBI online:

But why aren’t they wearing MAGA hats? I’m pretty sure those are the ones doing all the shoplifting.
— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) February 26, 2024

Guys there just weren't any photos of the actual lootings to choose from trust me. pic.twitter.com/CIgFCJD61n
— Tony Kinnett (@TheTonus) February 26, 2024

Clearly the shoplifting epidemic is being led by well-dressed white women in their 20s named Katelynn.
Go get 'em fellas!!!!!
— Cynical Publius (@CynicalPublius) February 27, 2024

WHAT AN ABSOLUTE CLOWN SHOW!

Really, who is watching the two upper middle-class white girls when a younger brown "urban" customer is shopping?........Be honest.

The organized theivery is way bigger than the flash mob. I agree they used a dumb example though.

Last edited:
Reactions: BurtG and SBRSarge
I believe it. I have no problem believing they're working hard to stop groups of 20 year old white girls from shoplifting.

That other thing going on, not so much.

• Love
Reactions: Winningdog
LOL, I think it's gangs of well-dressed white women looting all the Nike stores and committing the smash and grab robberies. We can all feel safer now.

The corporate media and the government doesn't want you to believe your own eyes. Like all the videos of blacks looting stores and committing violent crimes. 90%+ of the time you already know it's the 13%'ers doing what they do best. You don't even have to see the video or read the story to know it. Have you EVER seen a video of gangs of white people doing the same? Of course not. Luckily, thinking, rational people are already onto the scam and know what's up.

• View attachment 8359484

• The corrupt Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) opened itself up to incredible ridicule online with a post boasting about combatting organized retail theft.
  • As Gateway Pundit readers know, looting has become a national crisis thanks to far-left prosecutors in major cities refusing to prosecute retail theft crimes in the name of “social justice.” Businesses from San Francisco to Washington D.C. are either closing or moving because the young thieves keep stealing their items while law enforcement does nothing.
The hard truth is primarily young people of color are committing retail thefts as part of organized flash mobs, though the media conveniently avoids addressing this fact.
But here is the FBI post in question regarding looting. Notice anything wrong with the picture?

The FBI decided to use two WHITE female models to assure the public they were focused on stopping retail theft. When was the last time anyone saw a mob of white girls stealing from Target or CVS?
This politically correct nonsense was not lost on social media users, who proceeded to destroy the FBI online:

WHAT AN ABSOLUTE CLOWN SHOW!

Rather than asking "when was the last time white people were the theft problem?" You should ask: how often does the Government use tax money to blame white heterosexual for problems they have nothing to do with?

Answer: thousands of times every minute.

Wait, those two are just models for a photo shoot?

I've seen a number of actual footage of those smash/grab mobs and I could have sworn those were two actual perps and they were caught; they look EXACTLY like a couple real culprits I saw in the videos. :rolleyes:

I mean it's not like the FBI wold carefully curate, and "frame" a particular message with a "marketing" photo, would they?

I'm sure it was just a simple mistake. The FIB accidentally pulled a photo from the "Epstein sex trafficking" folder instead of the "13% looting" folder. Almost anyone could make that mistake.
You're so silly. They are unlikely to even have a "13% looting" folder at all. Makes more sense they threw a dart for some other folder to choose from.

probably why they also are listing immigrant criminals as "white" when they clearly aren't white.
they have to change the data to fit their narrative. wypipo are bad.

probably why they also are listing immigrant criminals as "white" when they clearly aren't white.
they have to change the data to fit their narrative. wypipo are bad.
Exactly as they have done in europe.
Hiding the stats of rape and homicide so the locals don't go all "domestic terrorist" expecting accountability.

R

Really, who is watching the two upper middle-class white girls when a younger brown "urban" customer is shopping?........Be honest.

The organized theivery is way bigger than the flash mob. I agree they used a dumb example though.

You mean the younger brown urban mob dressed in BAGgy clothes wearing masks?

FBI indicates major crimes are shifting towards the white demographic... At least in the database.

Question: Of all the stores closing for rampant crime. What neighborhoods are they in?