• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Socom 16 M1a in McMillan A3

rifleman1981

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 8, 2010
nw oklahoma
I’ve got a Springfield Armory Socom 16 in a McMillan A3 stock with an adjustable cheek piece, with a Troy Industries battle rail, and a trijicon front sight and a delta p 5/8x24 adapter, that runs flawless suppressed with my OSS. This is an excellent little setup and has ran everything I’ve put in it fine. I have the factory rear sight, and manual for the rifle, along with a manual for the Troy rail, Springfield factory scope mount, factory compensator, and several mags. Scope, rings and suppressor not included. $2100 for the rifle, mounts, and mags. I’d be willing to do some trading on a quality top end ar-10, clip on long range night vision, a quality pvs-14 unit, and I can add boot if necessary to even things out.

Attachments

• 66F00CEB-C867-4B76-A0CF-1649142B1471.jpeg
    66F00CEB-C867-4B76-A0CF-1649142B1471.jpeg
    472.7 KB · Views: 1,185
Last edited:
Trades added, Schmidt and bender, Nightforce, leupold, quality binoculars, pistols. Will sell without the McMillan and include the trijicon sight and the factory muzzle adapter for $1400.

Last edited:
Trades added, Schmidt and bender, Nightforce, leupold, quality binoculars, pistols. Will sell without the McMillan and include the trijicon sight and the factory muzzle adapter for $1400.
Interested in the stock if willing to separate