• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOE Data Tables Group Buy

Triggerfifty

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 1, 2005
Gents...

I have had a few requests that I provide a group buy opportunity for SH shooters. Here's what i'd do...

1. Each data set for %75.00 with instruction book. Regular cost 150.00

2. Each shooter gets to pick his or her own custom load data set that I'd custom create a data set for (300 Win Mag shooting 220 Gr. Sierra MK @ 2900 fps for example).

3. 15 Set order to get this offer. I'd ship to a single source to distribute to the other shooters OR, each shooter pays 7.50 per set for delivery direct to them.

I know, and apologize for not putting this on the "for sale" section, but it seems more appropriate here.

Let me know if I can help,
Dean

Current data sets that are in the data tables at this time.

308 / 7.62mm

M118 SB (old 173 gr. load data)
M118 SB LR
M80 BALL
M852 MILITARY MATCH with 168 GR. SMK
7.62mm USING PULLED AND LOADED 180 GR. 7.62 x 54R match bullets. SOTIC's OLD "BATTLEFIELD RECOVERY" LOAD.

300 WIN MAG.
220 GR. SIERRA MK @ 2820 FPS
190 GR. SIERRA MK @ 3000 FPS
200 GR. SIERRA MK @ 2900 FPS

338 LAPUA
250 GR. SIERRA MK
300 GR. SIERRA MK
250 GR. HOOKER SOLID
270 GR. HOOKER SOLID
250 GR. LAPUA FMJBT

408 CHEYTAC WITH 305 and 419 GR. SOLIDS
375 CHEYTAC WITH THEIR SOLID BULLET

50 BMG
M33 BALL
MK211, MOD-0
M8 API
M20 APIT
M17 TRACER
HOOKER 773 GR. J40 MATCH or a.k.a. HSM T50 PROJECTILE
M903 SLAP
CANADIAN C-44
750 GR. AMAX

14.5mm B-32
14.5mm BZT

Re: SOE Data Tables Group Buy

Dean what is on the tables that my ballistic computer wont show? What all are on the tables? Thanks Jimmy

Jimmy, depending on what program you are running, you'll find these tables much more precise, and they don't run out of power, they're on paper. They are more complicated, but they are based on operational experience and provide only those items found useful in application.

Elevation in MOA from 100-supersonic range + more depending on the projectile.

Corrections for air temp, barometric pressure, and altitude separate of these other two items.

Remaining velocity at ranges indicated.

Flight time.
Fall angle.
Spin drift in inches and MOA.
Max Ord in inches and feet.
Corrections for windage in MOA and Mils holdoff.

Danger space dimensional data for 50 BMG and 14.5mm cartridges.

Many thanks, Triggerfifty. I've PM'd Tribe to link up with you. These calibers are of great interest to him.

Guys,

I received my data tables a couple days ago and they are great!! I pretty much got every selection listed above with the addition of the 20mm round that NAVSEA just tested.

I consider myself to be pretty detailed with technical and scientific ballistic knowledge and will say that I am still reading the data and information provided with it to get better understanding lol.

Thanks

I'm excited to get mine as well and compare with actual data I have. Good stuff

For those that haven't used these or seen them they are awesomely accurate. I've purchased several custom sets from Dean over the last few years and as long as I do the math right they work.

+1 definitely worth it

Hi guys,

Thanks for the bumps, no takers yet. This will be open for 30 days, then back to the normal price.

Trigger