• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SoFla reloaders: Fed. 210Ms in stock @...

ChrisGarrett

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Feb 2, 2007
    Miami, Florida
    NATIONAL Guns on W.Flaggler in Little Havana.

25 cartons of 210Ms for $40, according to the sticker on the shelf.

1:30 p.m. today. I've got a few cartons and money is tight, so I left them all there. They also have a few CCI Benchrest cartons, but I couldn't tell if they were 2s or 4s, also 2 cartons of CCI #34s.

They have no other GMM cartons, save for the 25 210Ms.

Also, about 10 1# jugs of RL-15, a couple of cans of Varget, no IMR 4895, that I could see. Sorry, but I forgot to ask if the $20/bottle price has gone up.

Thank me later.

Chris

Re: SoFla reloaders: Fed. 210Ms in stock @...

They also have lots of 160gr SMK.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Powder Burns</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They also have lots of 160gr SMK. </div></div>

I noticed 4x500ct 168 SMKs and then some 100ct boxes, but they're generally pretty spendy on lead.

Chris

I've been meaning to come down to Miami lately for Cafe con leche and the joke that passes for a Cuban Sandwich there, Cough, Cough...

Tampa Cubans pity Miami Cubans
    laugh.gif

Any of you fellas coming up to Frosty Tampa anytime soon.
    I'll meet you at the Manatee range!
    Maybe ladyGlock can come with you and we can think up nasty things to write to Captain Kick Ass!