• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

JeffP40

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2009
Helena,Mt.
I haven't had any luck with the search engine. I am looking for downloads for a Dell Axim and Palm Tungsten. Have had no luck on here or Bing for ballistic stuff for these. I know there is some stuff out there, just can't find it.

Re: Software

Thanks for the links. I had visited Perry, but not the other. I am at a point where I cannot justify spending a bunch without knowing if something is going to work. These are two older units of course, so I am leery of buying Exbal without knowing for sure. A couple of years ago, I had a Palm and found a free program that I installed, and it worked fine, although the Palm did not. I cannot remember the name of the software, just the icon of a silhouette ram. I would prefer to start with something of that nature just to test the units, if possible.
Are there any other possibilities out there for me to try?