• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision SOK - New N-Vision shipment

wigwamitus

Strictly Offensive Kit
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 5, 2014
LBJ
We now have new shipment of

Nox-18
Nox-35
Halo-XRF

Contact Preston or I to discuss purchase.

Thanks !!

Joe & Preston
SOK

Ok all the Nox-18s are gone (thanks !)
Still have a few Nox-35s left (these are great, small light TWS (Thermal Weapons Sights) and can also be head mounted for a secondary hands free spotter role).
0 XRF remain !!! (edit, edit, edit all !!!)

Just received two more TIG-ir as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Max_R
Ok, currently some in stock highlights:
2 x Nox-18
1 x Halo-50-XRF
1 x CNVD-LR 2376+ FOM UWP
1 x Tig-IR-6z+
Several Nox-35

In general the website is up to date on inventory, but above list is current as of morning of 15 Sept 2021 !!

PM or call (number of website) if any questions.

Hey Preston, does the HALO XRF50 have an integrated ballistic solver like AB? Wondering if the reticle aim point automatically adjusts with input from the laser.

Hey Preston, does the HALO XRF50 have an integrated ballistic solver like AB? Wondering if the reticle aim point automatically adjusts with input from the laser.
@Jumper It does not. There is no onboard solver and the only devices that do this, that I’m aware of, use TracIR or it’s latest variant.

I like the idea of having a manual table in the FOV that references the range and shows your dope for the incremental yardage greater and less than. Seems like an easy approach but unsure how it would all integrate. I’m also thinking out loud and have no idea if this is something on NVisions plate