• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire Sold—LSS-22 Chassis--CZ452 Cerekote FDE--$225 TYD

ZY100

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 13, 2007
VA
$225 shipped.

As new, action mounted once, never left the house. Looks just like new...includes mounting screws and swivel stud. Top of rail (factory) threaded for NV bridge. I have a LH 452 and was going to cut a left hand bolt slot...decided to keep it in that pretty walnut stock.

For clarity, this is a Gen 1, and does not include a stock or grip.

And of course a nice review by our very own Padom

Possible trades +/- cash;
- Lapua Center-X
- SK Standard+
- Older CCI SV in the dark blue box
- Berger 105 Hybrid (same lot >500)
- ELD-M 140 (same lot >500)
- Hawk Hill 6.5 blank Marksman or Heavy Palma
- Area 419 Hellfire, Hellfire adapters, Hellfire TBAC Suppressor mounts
- ??

LSS 22.jpg

Last edited:
Does this actually fit the 452? I Thought this was for the 455, I have two 452's would be interested if it fits.

Hi,

Per the title, this fits a 452. I dont think it will fit a 455.

ZY

I have one of these with a military trainer in it. Great little chassis, will fit the American and European pattern actions. Free bump

Reactions: ZY100
Great deal. Don’t believe Optics Planet when they say they have these in stock...

Can you tell me what Variant of 452 this fits? I have a silhouette that is the same bolt pattern as the varmint.

Hi,

I have had a few questions on what versions of the 452 this will accommodate.

All the CZ 452 based setups should fit fine (Scout, American, Varmint etc)...with the caveat that from the website the stock "accommodates barrels up to 1" in diameter".

If you buy this and it does not fit....ship it back to me (your dime...I am paying the shipping outbound) and I will refund your $$.

Thx
ZY